AvP Marine Gameplay Trailer

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 05, 2010, 05:59:03 PM

Author
AvP Marine Gameplay Trailer (Read 18,647 times)

AJMARTINecu

AJMARTINecu

Is the club mission the music comes from that place its not the music for the game, there is an hologram showing a girl dancing like a stripper in the middle

reaper362

reaper362

if u have the demo of avp on ps3 add me and we can play together

T.L.

T.L.

@Ash
If I remember right, the actual score for the game was recorded with a 30 piece orchestra. Just an FYI.

The music in this scene is from the environment. It's meant to reduce your ability to hear anything until it's in your face. That's what I've gathered anyway, from a gameplay perspective, which kind of makes it a little more terrifying to me since I try to listen for my enemies as much as I try to look for them.

cabbageheat

cabbageheat

I think its a great environment.  one that is least expected.  to have endless dark corridors would get old after a while (Doom 3 anyone??) so, having a battle take place, in the unlikeliest of places is really unexpected and creative.

dwarf

dwarf

F...........k you Rebelion and yo multi demo!

-Grenadier-

-Grenadier-

Watch your language !

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

The lighting effects are superb! Finally :)

Darkfox426

Darkfox426

I must say it's perfect - the Aliens actually look like sneaking instead of plain charging at you, that's what I have been wishing since the first game! Yay!

Hugonlam

Hugonlam

I believe in one of the gameplay footages I've seen leading up to this point, You (The Rookie) are sent to meet up with one the squads, you can hear them over the comm and I believe the squad leader is yelling for them to shut the music off while xenos are attacking. By the time you get there the music is shut off along with most of the power and the squad is dead.

Necrolust

Necrolust

damn..... what horrible shitty music...... *spits up goat vomit*

Stuntman

Stuntman

would be koo if you could play as pred before the xenos infest this place and crash a party of marines on the dance floor. like a predator as blade kickin marine ass on the dance floor...in the end pred kill the DJ and music and then uses voice mimicry to playback that music while everyone is dead on the dance floor :)

Stuntman

Stuntman

on the topic comment...using flares wisely in this game will be the difference between life and death. the lighting is the best ive ever seen. make you wish xenos were solid white so you MIGHT see them lol. CANT WAIT FOR THIS GAME

Slicer Jen

Slicer Jen

You guys who are looking down on the disco scene, I'd think you would at least be disturbed by how the xeno freestyle interior decorating kinda took over the place. A dance club in the far future is crusted over by some serious nasty, and with a few human elements thrown in like the music still going and the hedonistic stamp of the pole dancer, you are fighting for your life in the devil's backyard, and the devil forgot to chain his doggies. Sheesh, I was yelling at the screen for the guy to heal when aliens were 14m away and telling him to quit burst firing near the end like a dumbass.

JD

JD

I kinda like the music.
It makes the game look more......well.....uh COOL!   :P  

Vull

Vull

no combat tutorial for pc gamers only pos xbox. this game sucks combat wise. poor preds got too nerfed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed