ALIEN: Hope For The Future (FanGame)

Started by IIapagokc, Aug 11, 2017, 04:07:20 PM

Author
ALIEN: Hope For The Future (FanGame) (Read 58,724 times)

Corporal Hicks

Oh, I completely understand it's your first go. I meant no offence by it. Just offering my initial thoughts.

IIapagokc

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 19, 2017, 10:52:20 AM
Oh, I completely understand it's your first go. I meant no offence by it. Just offering my initial thoughts.
What else offenses?) I will note any opinion and criticism, thanks)

Hemi

Hemi

And there it is guys...The famous borderlands chair (see youtube previous page for comparisment):

When you rip the assets from ACM you encounter lots of stuff from Borderlands 2, wich is a bit shamefull if you ask me...

No doubt you will replace that stupid chair.

Oh Gearbox lied so much...lol. What a clusterfck ACM was....

Pretty good work on the animation...remember this is a Fan project Hicks hehe.

Frosty98B

IIapagokc, if I may have a completely off-topic question, do I get it right that your name's supposed to be Paradox?

IIapagokc

Quote from: Frosty98B on Sep 19, 2017, 06:56:30 PM
IIapagokc, if I may have a completely off-topic question, do I get it right that your name's supposed to be Paradox?
ep, you're right)

Frosty98B

Quote from: IIapagokc on Sep 19, 2017, 07:24:40 PM
ep, you're right)
I feel so smart now. xD Nice animations you've got there, by the way. It seems dynamic enough to me, considering that you had no mo-cap gear while making it.  8)

Quote from: Frosty98B on Sep 19, 2017, 07:37:04 PM
Quote from: IIapagokc on Sep 19, 2017, 07:24:40 PM
ep, you're right)
I feel so smart now. xD Nice animations you've got there, by the way. It seems pretty dynamic to me, considering that you had no mo-cap gear while making it.  8)

IIapagokc

I have made change of a sound of steps on a different surface. Also sounds and animation of doors. It is possible to run about on empty colony and on to open on to close doors =D
I apologize for couple of friezes, optimization isn't adjusted completely yet + Bandicam.
https://youtu.be/zWECryiLXmo

Cellien

Looks great.  Have you tried/tested it for VR?

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Hello...just curious: How much of the content (especially models and textures) is ripped and how much is own content/free assets? Cause if it's mostly ripped it would take years i guess to replace it all with own content (even if you are a hardcore 3D artist)?

Looks awesome so far.

greetings

IIapagokc

IIapagokc

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Sep 21, 2017, 05:52:20 AM
Hello...just curious: How much of the content (especially models and textures) is ripped and how much is own content/free assets? Cause if it's mostly ripped it would take years i guess to replace it all with own content (even if you are a hardcore 3D artist)?

Looks awesome so far.

greetings
Hello.  ripped,mostly, some textures, but they are quickly replaced. models are bought and own. many are made on a sample from ACM. there was a little from Acm, but they already practically everything are replaced.

Quote from: Cellien on Sep 20, 2017, 07:53:00 PM
Looks great.  Have you tried/tested it for VR?
I have even no camera for Mout-cap.I can only dream of VR)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: IIapagokc on Sep 20, 2017, 02:24:00 PM
I have made change of a sound of steps on a different surface. Also sounds and animation of doors. It is possible to run about on empty colony and on to open on to close doors =D
I apologize for couple of friezes, optimization isn't adjusted completely yet + Bandicam.
https://youtu.be/zWECryiLXmo

Honestly, this is just looking fantastic. I really can't wait to play the finished game!

IIapagokc

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 21, 2017, 10:12:20 AM

Honestly, this is just looking fantastic. I really can't wait to play the finished game!
I apologize that the question not absolutely on a subject, is badly familiar with the western Internet. Can you to me prompt. Whether there are any resources or the websites where the project can get financial or moral support? The personal capital is already exhausted. Kickstarter meanwhile yet not option.

Corporal Hicks

Perhaps setup a PayPal donation thing? I'm not really clued in on crowd-funding stuff, I'm afraid.

IIapagokc

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 21, 2017, 10:45:26 AM
Perhaps setup a PayPal donation thing? I'm not really clued in on crowd-funding stuff, I'm afraid.

I have PayPal, card (on facebook) and pareon, but they, meanwhile, no use. all the same thanks for the answer.

Corporal Hicks

To be honest, from my experience with some of the fanfilms that have tried crowdfunding the A/P community isn't really inclined for that kind of thing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed