Fangoria Convention Report

Started by Darkness, May 20, 2007, 07:30:21 PM

Author
Fangoria Convention Report (Read 10,791 times)

Darkness

Darkness

So, as scheduled, the big Fangoria “Weekend of Horrors” event took place this weekend. Unfortunately, there was no footage or anything. It just featured ADI duo Tom Woodruff and Alec Gillis, and Colin Strause talking about the film for a short time. The main bit of new information is that they said that a “new monster” makes its way into the hospital. (Probably referring to the Predalien).

There’s another Fangoria event on the horizon. This time taking place in SECAUCUS, NEW JERSEY between June 29-July 1. It says on the site, there’ll be a special preview of AvP2 like before but I woudn’t get your hopes up for any new footage at that one BUT a big event is the San Diego Comic-Con event between July 26-29. That will be an important event according to Colin Strause so I guess there’ll be some footage at that one.

Update: An IMDB user posted his report of the event.
Update #2: The info about the trailer airing with either FF2 or DH4 was false. There are some “big effects shots” that need to be done on AvP2 before the trailer can be released.
Update #3: AvPGalaxy member Pvt. Hicks posted a couple of pictures from the event in our forum.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

An entire 2 months with almost nothing?    I have patience, I'm not going to bitch like 9/10 of this site's users.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Shame.   :'(  

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Lame.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So...let's get some sort of countdown for July.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I call BS

alienfighting

alienfighting

the predalien ! good !!!!

Johnny Handsome

Alright, i can wait till june, but then i want a shitload of news for christ sake!!!   >:(  

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

:-\  *SIGH* i'd thought there would be aleast a teaser trailer or smomething    :(  

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

why did it go to the hospital? was it ill after the crash?

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

it wanted to donate some blood, or acid for the science department, at least we know there might be a predalien, or something new, defiantly a predalien though.     :-\  

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

predalien probably chews on some doctors or something

Colin_Strause

Colin_Strause

I posted  a correction to IMDB. I didn't say the trailer would be attached to either of those movies.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Ya because they are both PG13 right?

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Oh and correct, Colin never said that.   Like before, the only new tidbit is the predalien in the hospital.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed