AvPR Official Site Updated

Started by Darkness, Oct 04, 2007, 06:45:17 PM

Author
AvPR Official Site Updated (Read 9,497 times)

Nemmesyz

Nemmesyz

i cant see the updated site....with ou without the www

zen

zen

zen

zen

I hope that helps Nemmesyz!   ;D  .

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

I like the overall look of the web-site, but the wallpapers are pretty bad...

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

All I see is the old AVP-R logo site    ???  

zen

zen

Indyclix should make AVP hero/horrorclix like what they did for the B.P.R.D. set.As it is the pred ya get in the Queen pack is built for heroclix just by the colors on its dial!.That whould be great to have a unique Yeyinda,or an experianced Tichinda!.Now that whould be awesome!   ;D  .

JvC

JvC

nothing new here? still the old site ...    :-\  

Krycek

Krycek

Guys, I think you have to type AVP-R to make it work.

Darkness

Darkness

I don't think they've finished it. You have to keep refreshing the page and you'll eventually get on.

War Wager

War Wager

I'm still not getting in! I've put www at the front, refeshed the page about 30 times and I'm still getting the "Coming Soon"!

Darkness

Darkness

Clear your internet cache as well.

Nemmesyz

Nemmesyz

i've entered the site. there was a intro with some scenes from the trailer. but the download link isn't working

Nemmesyz

Nemmesyz

tomorrow or in the wkend it should be fully operational...i hope

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I hate the fact they use AVP sounds and not their own from their film   ::)  

Jango1201

Jango1201

I wonder if anyone else agrees, by the look and sounds of the website, the title and the posters, it is looking like a remake of the first one, i dont think this will do good to say the least because poeple who were hyped by the first movie (ex. non alien fans) and thought it sucked are not gonna go and see this film. I think the advertising approach is bad, anyone else share my thoughts?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed