Alien vs Predator PSP Details

Started by Darkness, Aug 06, 2007, 04:47:15 PM

Author
Alien vs Predator PSP Details (Read 21,001 times)

leprechaun62689

leprechaun62689

"""QUESTION | 06 Aug 2007 20:3136 HOW DID THE PREDATOR SHIP END UP IN COLORADO WHEN IN PREDATOR ONE IT WAS IN A JUNGLE HOW DID THE SHIP GET OVER THERE?"""  Well that big ship from AVP was BIG and the hybrid came out of a predators chest.  There can be facehuggers on board of the ship for experiments, etc.   BUT I do have a pic of the original predator ship from AVP.  NO lie/joke.  It is there and I didnt edit the picture. I took it straight from the DVD.

gd

gd

i guess we all know how the pred ship in avp looked.

Romantic Alien

I better not see any snow in the movie. Cuz I'm tired stupid snow

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

you wont. Colin said the movie will have no snow, and lots of rain, night, and atmosphere.

Romantic Alien

yeah i know its just that everything in the game will mostly be in the movie and I saw snow so I was like aaawww hell no. But thats cool no snow. But there is still a queen missing?

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

i saw a queen

Romantic Alien

so theyre gonna have a queen in the movie as well?

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

most likely

EpsilonOrpheon777

Pvt. Hicks:  what do you mean there's a queen? where did you supposedly see something that gives away something that big that none of us have seen yet?

Romantic Alien

Uuhhh first of all... We never said there was a queen I was asking a question. Second, it's MOST LIKELY it would be in the movie doesn't mean it would but who knows?

Predalien

Predalien

So does anyone know how the predator ship ended up in Colordado..If it is the ship from AVP how did the ship from predator 1 from the jungle end up in colordao..ANYONE?

QuestionForWhoAnswers

QuestionForWhoAnswers

WHAT DOES AN EMINEM IMPRESONATER MEAN? OR WHATE VER IT SAID?

Predking87

Predking87

He means on the article in the predator ship..It said sumthin about eminem..

Elorrra

Elorrra

I think it is some kind of "IMPERSONATOR" thing... but I'm not sure about the "EMINEM" part... I can't read it. There is another letter before the first "M"...

That Yellow Alien

The EMINEM comment was the writer trying to be funny and it didn't work. Simple.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed