CD-Action AvP3 Video Interview

Started by Darkness, May 13, 2009, 09:42:42 PM

Author
CD-Action AvP3 Video Interview (Read 9,632 times)

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

(Bulgaria? dimitar burbatov!)  on topic: this looks so good, cant wait!

RavagerDX

RavagerDX

When it comes out, I'll never leave my room again!   ;D  

Manoel Metodiev

Manoel Metodiev

GrimyGhost | 14 May 2009 11:55  (Bulgaria? dimitar burbatov!)  on topic: this looks so good, cant wait!  -------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------                                   Bulgarian Правил&# 1077;н одгово&# 1088;,сега само остава да дойдеш да видиш красив&# 1072;та Българ&# 1089;ка държав&# 1072; :P                                                                   English Right,now only remains to come to see beautiful Bulgarian country: P

Spoon

Spoon

Game looks like its going to be amazing! So glad its coming to xbox360 as Im getting older and got away from the pc gaming.   Got to say everything is looking really promising but im still picky on the aliens head shape and big jaw mouth which ADI does and I hate so much.   I remember the first AVP game had amazing lighting effects which pretty much made the game it is.  So glad to see They are concentrating on lighting again as it is a key feature of atmosphere especially for a game like this.

X-SOLDIER

X-SOLDIER

I can understand the dislike of the huge jaws, and I have to agree with the fact that I generally dislike them, but they don't seem TOO bad in this version compared to the ones in, say AvP: Requiem.  AvP 3

MrFacehug

MrFacehug

This game will be amazing! I really hope we'll find something about the PC version soon. I want that version, so it can feel like AvP2 again! :D  Xenomorphine: the predator record-and-playback function appeared in Concrete Jungle, so it has been done before.

rycher

rycher

they should have these guy direct and write a real AVP movie or alien movie..... the games seem way better than the movies.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

These guys clearly have the know-how to make this a worthy follow up to the original AvP.  Pity the movies suck donkey balls.

MicroN

MicroN

A f**king dream come true..........

Spoon

Spoon

True it isnt as bad thankfully. But I dont find the larger jaws to be more scary or suit the alien design.  Just like you said it just defeats the purpose of the inner jaw.  Thinking of a smaller stronger mouth with razor teeth seems alot more scary and painfull then these dinosaur jaws ADI gave them.  Plus they have to resemble more like a human not a dinosaur.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed