One Week Until Prey! Check Out Our Tribute Artwork by Azulg Arts!

Started by RidgeTop, Jul 29, 2022, 11:44:57 AM

Author
One Week Until Prey! Check Out Our Tribute Artwork by Azulg Arts! (Read 2,781 times)

RidgeTop

The long road of anticipation for the 5th Predator installment is nearing its end. To celebrate, we’re putting up exclusive artwork on our social media channel banners!

After being so happy with the Predator 35th Anniversary banner they did for us, we just had to commission another piece by one of our favorite Predator artists, Azulg Arts.

Here are desktop and phone backgrounds of the artwork:

Curious as to what we thought about Prey? You can watch the initial reaction of staffer Adam Zeller (‘RidgeTop’) and collaborator/community member Mikey from our attendance at the world premiere! After the film releases next Friday, Aaron Percival (‘Corporal Hicks’) will be doing a written review and we’ll have a round table review podcast in the works.

Be sure to keep your targets set on Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for all the latest on Prey! You can also follow us on FacebookTwitterInstagram, and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. Be sure to join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums as well!

Doomofman

azamultic

BlueMarsalis79

goose_3387

RoguePred1987

BigDaddyJohn

Hed-Veta

Impressive. Most impressive.

Master

Aaaand it's on my phone desktop! Great job!

Feral_PRED

Clubroot

:o  8) 👍

Prez

That's some killer artwork.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jul 29, 2022, 01:06:12 PMWhat a hunk @PredBabe
He's a Sexual Tyrannosaurus... with the mask on!  ;)

Awesome work though, I've got my new lock screen all set.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed