New Colonial Marines Screenshots

Started by ikarop, Aug 17, 2011, 12:02:58 AM

Author
New Colonial Marines Screenshots (Read 45,136 times)

XenoDoom

XenoDoom

Looks good. 

m138jewski

m138jewski

looks great but they are stills and you can tell doctored a little bit. really need to see this in motion to get a better feel

PsyKore

PsyKore

Holy shit. Love the detail in those pics. Even if they were probably taken off a high-end pc or doctored, it still shows the level of authenticity Gearbox are going for. Good job!

Nope

Nope

Wouldn't it melt after slicing a xeno?

chupacabras acheronsis

it probably wouldn't even pierce the skin.

ikarop

ikarop

See anything new in the first pic? :P

TheMonolith

I love these new pictures, especially the one of the eggs in the foreground with the Queen visible in the back. Very spooky. Brings back ever so fond memories of the film.

PsyKore

PsyKore

I just noticed there's Aliens curled into the walls in the first pic. :laugh: Nice!

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: PsyKore on Aug 17, 2011, 03:59:32 AM
I just noticed there's Aliens curled into the walls in the first pic. :laugh: Nice!

oh shit you're right. i guess i would be dead already if i were playing...

Valaquen

Valaquen

Gonna be awesome, even if the Queen is AVP-style thunderthigh'd. Can't wait.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Aug 17, 2011, 04:07:51 AM
Quote from: PsyKore on Aug 17, 2011, 03:59:32 AM

oh shit you're right. i guess i would be dead already if i were playing...

No he means the tails have been fixed. As far as I know. They still have bigger than ALIENS design blades but thats ok with me as I know its going to be a weapon or probably will be one.

Quote from: Shobidoo on Aug 17, 2011, 01:19:36 AM
Notice the Pulse Rifles?

None of those silly ironsights from earlier screenshots..

I think thats just because the particular Pulse Rifle has not been upgraded at all. I still want to know what that one piece on the side of it is though.

Actually I think I know what that piece on the side of it is for, either attaching it to your armor somehow so you can use more than one weapon without a sling or its a flashlight/laser slight slot.  :-\

Terx2

Terx2

Sweat ;D.

Effectz

Effectz

Looks promising!

RavagerDX

RavagerDX

These look very nice.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed