Tom Woodruff IGN Video Interview

Started by Darkness, Apr 16, 2008, 06:55:30 PM

Author
Tom Woodruff IGN Video Interview (Read 14,268 times)

Darkness

Darkness

There’s a new video interview with Tom Woodruff over on IGN. Like the previous interview, he talks about working on AvP Requiem amongst other things.

IGN also have another video. It’s kind of a trailer for the Unrated DVD and the video contains a lot of the unrated scenes. Thanks to XenoVC and ElitePredator for the news.

Update: DreadCentral also did a video interview with Tom Woodruff. It’s much longer than IGN’s – over 12 minutes long. Couple of interesting things I noted. He mentions that Alec and himself had aspirations to direct AvP Requiem themselves. Tom also pitched an idea to Fox for Alien 5 but revealed Fox had no interest in going back to the Alien series.

Gynoid Assassin

Gynoid Assassin

Im gonna be buying the unrated ediion soon

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Wow...i will check out this video tommorow... Anyways i've seen the unrated DVD...   :)  

Le Celticant

Woodruff => Pathetic.

MoBiUGeArSkIn

You're right, Celticant. The man, who owns half of one of Hollywoods biggest SFX studios, really has nothing on some kid from the internet.

Krycek

Krycek

God dammit that trailer just made me want to buy the unrated dvd

"Flare"thePredator

"Flare"thePredator

>:(   How come it won't play!!!When I click on it just shows a blank screen!!!   >:(     :'(     ???  

The Chibi Kiriyama

I've seen a lot of bad trailers, but I've never seen one as bad as that one for the unrated version. It glorifies every crappy part of this film. You'd think they'd be trying to do the exact opposite.

Semaka

Semaka

when will the extended version appear? i mean, there are lots of scenes missing in the unrated version. like kelly firing the machine gun like in the trailer, or the 2 kids in the hospital, or the alien on their car.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Some of these comments are just amazing   ::)    first is was hate Paul Anderson, then the Strause Brothers, now Tom Woodruff? Jesus, some of you guys need to get laid.....lol seriously......get laid and stfu.

Pvt. Hicks

hes just the lesser of the evils dude  seriously, the aliens in avpr were horrible  Phantom, I've seen some of your pics. Don't tell anyone to 'get laid' buddy.   :D  

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Hey buddy, word of advice.......   you might wanna get those braces of yours removed before you try to get some tail........buddy   ;D  

dudes that trailer was rad-ass.

Pvt. Hicks

id rather have braces than be fat

YutaniDitch

Yah, Private...the braces are easier to take off...   ;D     ;)     As for Tom, well...talking about the pupil who never reached his master's level... very far from it...I think his credibility, as well as the BS', is pretty much non-existent these days...given all the mess they made and all...   :D     :)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed