Prometheus Blu-ray Bonus Content Preview Images

Started by ikarop, Oct 02, 2012, 03:37:05 AM

Author
Prometheus Blu-ray Bonus Content Preview Images (Read 79,723 times)

LarsVader

Quote from: Zenzucht on Oct 03, 2012, 11:20:12 PM
Fassbender memed himself :D
Next level!
A whole new art form.

MrSpaceJockey

"16 inches"..."36 hours" ... there's things called feet and days, David! Feet and days!

Disendor

Does anyone know if the screenplay will be included on any version of the DVD?

whiterabbit

I take that this wasn't in the theatrical cut?

Gash

Gash

Prometheus easter egg..  (unconfirmed)

BR connection.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Blacklabel on Oct 03, 2012, 10:08:23 PM

Does anyone know who made this specific design for the deacon? :P
Looks like a maquette based on a Huante design.

LarsVader

LarsVader

Quote from: Gash on Oct 05, 2012, 05:08:46 PM

BR connection.

What the...?
Where exactly is that from?
Is it maybe related to this?:

QuoteIn the Peter Weyland FIles, the section about Quiet Eye says the following (excerts)

"Naive. That's my take on Dr. Elizabeth Shaw...I must say i find her Zeal somewhat refreshing, if a bit misguided, given what i know nevertheless i have chosen to fund her proposal.

Dr Shaw and Dr Holloway's findings are only mildly interesting to me....BUt i have no intention of spending my remaining days by wasting a trillion dollars on a mission to a star system 39 light years away based solely on a leap of faith by a wide-eyed, God-fearing archeologist.

As fate would have it, their interest in Zeta 2 Reticuli has proven to be mutually beneficial....My science division's own long range scans have recently detected a faint almost imperceptible signal emanating from one of the lesser moons in that system. And contrary to the findings of Shaw, which target LV-223, our findings suggest the point of origin could actually be the moon LV-426.
Per standard procedure, we will embed a David 8 unit with the crew. ... But only David will know about 426 and will ensure the rest of the crew learn nothing about the transmission we've recently discovered until the time is right."

Link

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

BR connection.

I hope not, this is making me cringe. It's like being blasted with the last drop of Lindelof's bout of Montezuma's revenge

Virgil

Virgil

BR connection.

Well this was a pretty dumb idea. The two series really don't ever need connecting.

SpeedyMaxx

I like it.  There's no way the timelines makes sense - they never did - but I've always liked to believe it's the same universe anyway.

Xenomrph

Not a big fan of having them literally connected, the timelines just don't make sense. i mean maybe having "replicants" exist as a failed project (as a tongue-in-cheek in-joke for the fans) in the Alien/Prometheus universe would make sense, but to have Prometheus and BR literally be in the same universe would be pretty retarded.

Michael Harper

I always liked the idea that Alien and Blade Runner existed in the same universe. But, I never really wanted it to be on the surface. So, I hope they don't spoon feed us connections in the next Prometheus film and in Blade Runner 3. That would be really annoying!

NGR01

Anyone's got the original script(s)?
Thanks

ikarop

When we asked Fox about that, the person who replied back said that at the time there wasn't any information on the script being released and didn't believe there are any plans in the near future.

I hope this doesn't meant it won't be released soon maybe using some online platform or something of the sort.

Kol

Quote from: ikarop on Oct 06, 2012, 12:43:22 PM
When we asked Fox about that, the person who replied back said that at the time there wasn't any information on the script being released and didn't believe there are any plans in the near future.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed