Prometheus Blu-ray Bonus Content Preview Images

Started by ikarop, Oct 02, 2012, 03:37:05 AM

Author
Prometheus Blu-ray Bonus Content Preview Images (Read 79,712 times)

Michael Harper

One of my favourite things about the Alien DVD and Blu-ray were the two commentaries by Ridley Scott. Anybody who has already got their copy, can they tell me if the Ridley Scott commentary for Prometheus is good? I'm more excited for that and the Furious Gods documentary than seeing the actual film again!

ikarop

It's decent. I preferred the writer's commentary myself. Much more revealing.

Michael Harper

Awesome. I will definitely be checking out the writers commentary too!

DaddyYautja

Im surprised no one has mentioned the "Soldier" with the pulse rifle.

MrSpaceJockey

Can we now assume the role Rafe Spall originally auditioned for was David? I heard he originally auditioned for another character (undisclosed), but was chosen for Milburn. That just might be it.

LarsVader

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Oct 03, 2012, 12:29:10 AM
Can we now assume the role Rafe Spall originally auditioned for was David? I heard he originally auditioned for another character (undisclosed), but was chosen for Milburn. That just might be it.
This would imply him being Fifield, I guess.

echobbase79

Why can I not load the images? I click on it and it read, Image cannot upload. ???

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: LarsVader on Oct 03, 2012, 12:45:33 AM
Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Oct 03, 2012, 12:29:10 AM
This would imply him being Fifield, I guess.

Yeah, but I assumed the guy with Noomi here is Spall...maybe I'm mistaken and that's not him

All the spaghetti and goop is making me think this is an android.

Edit: No image showing up? Anyway, according to the Second Screen App trailer (see the Prometheus blu-ray preview thread), those shots were of screen tests. And that must have been Rafe Spall auditioning for David. I suppose that later on they were on the fence as to who would be the mutant - Milburn or Fifield, perhaps?

Gash

Gash

Quote from: DaddyYautja on Oct 03, 2012, 12:13:02 AM
Im surprised no one has mentioned the "Soldier" with the pulse rifle.

Whats a 'pulse rifle'?

SpeedyMaxx

Spall said he auditioned for another role first.  That sure looks like David.

SM

QuoteAll the spaghetti and goop is making me think this is an android.

Or he's a messy eater.

MrSpaceJockey

Mmm...gazpacho.

ikarop

Rafe Spall plays both Holloway and David on the screen tests. Noomi's acting is superb but Spall's... Not so much.

Disendor

Can someone post the original script and then final draft? Lindelof may have trouble with plotting, but he writes wonderful prose.

Local Trouble

Loving this version of the alien.  It practically rinses the ADI versions out of my damaged psyche.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed