Prometheus Blu-ray Bonus Content Preview Images

Started by ikarop, Oct 02, 2012, 03:37:05 AM

Author
Prometheus Blu-ray Bonus Content Preview Images (Read 79,699 times)

ikarop

The upcoming Blu-ray release of Prometheus features a vast number of  special features that cover every single aspect of production and reveals almost all the secrets of the film. Below you can find an exclusive image preview of these special features including unseen concept art, behind-the-scenes material and much more. The Blu-ray also contains a very special surprise for AvPGalaxy fans. Make sure to pre-order your copy of the film now to find out what it is and watch hours and hours of fascinating bonus material. Click on the image below for more.

SM

Nice.

Space Sweeper

Quote from: ikarop on Oct 02, 2012, 03:37:05 AM

Looks like there was a scene of the Engineer exiting the crashed Juggernaut. Cool, wish we could've seen it though.

ikarop

The bonus material from the film is seriously amazing. It's a bit overwhelming how much stuff they put in there.

Also apparently the film is being sold ahead of release here: http://dvdworldusa.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?cat=Top+Sellers&search=yes

predxeno

What's this very special surprise for AvPGalaxy fans?  Is it retailer specific?  I've preorder mine from amazon, do I need to change?

ikarop

Quote from: predxeno on Oct 02, 2012, 03:49:36 AM
What's this very special surprise for AvPGalaxy fans?  Is it retailer specific?  I've preorder mine from amazon, do I need to change?

No, it's included in the bonus disc. Just a small surprise.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

..my my.. what's this? :P

In Jon Spaihts script, Shaw has to battle a gigantic Xenomorph that comes out of the Engineer :P Yep, that's the one :P

Gash

Good stuff. Love the adult Deacon. Also, seems they deliberately scaled down the corridors and Engineers/Jockey, sort of a shame but at least it's clear they didn't do it without considerable thought. Trilobite looks good. Giger's sketches also reveal the tentacles and worms (which he has always found repulsive) so the naysayers can take a hike.

Blacklabel

..i wouldnt be surprised if we ended up seeing some of this stuff in the sequel.. :P Given Ridley's new tendency to dip into old and unused ideas :P

Gash

Yes, I think a lot of this stuff would have been at that Alien prequel trilogy stage, that was then denied, but is still clearly the plan.

Local Trouble

Was this supposed to be the ship from the prologue?

Sharp Sticks

nnoooo

nnnnnnnnoooooooo

whiterabbit

So where can I watch "that" movie?  :laugh:

Some really great stuff here.

Vepariga

That chestbursting image looks disgustingly sick lol,I think I would have looked away if that was in the film. looks insane.

Xenomrph

Goddamnit this is some really, really sweet stuff. Makes me wish a lot of it had shown up in the movie proper. :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed