The Predator Home Releases

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 12, 2018, 09:03:19 AM

Author
The Predator Home Releases (Read 68,912 times)

Huggs

Huggs

While I appreciate special features, as long as I get the movie, I'm good. I would've liked to have seen the original final act though. Having both cuts would've been really cool.

AVP-CAPCOM

AVP-CAPCOM

Quote from: Huggs on Oct 26, 2018, 02:03:00 AM
While I appreciate special features, as long as I get the movie, I'm good. I would've liked to have seen the original final act though. Having both cuts would've been really cool.

But the alternative cut would have had "scene missing" cards, unedited takes,  missing or incomplete CGI (sans a guy in a ping pong ball Velcro suit stand in). The scenes suggested would only make sense in post-production.

People do not know what a "work print" looks like.

Johnny Handsome

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

The steelbook pic has been changed on Best Buy's website: https://m.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/the-predator-limited-edition-steel-book-only-at-best-buy-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-combo/M2228850

They are posting a release date of : December 18, 2018

Personally, I'm not thrilled with what was selected. I may pass on the steelbook and just go with the standard release.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: AVP-CAPCOM on Oct 26, 2018, 05:26:22 AM
Quote from: Huggs on Oct 26, 2018, 02:03:00 AM

But the alternative cut would have had "scene missing" cards, unedited takes,  missing or incomplete CGI (sans a guy in a ping pong ball Velcro suit stand in). The scenes suggested would only make sense in post-production.

People do not know what a "work print" looks like.

I guess I wasn't specific enough. By both cuts, I mean both versions of the film, totally finished. It's obvious that's not going to happen, but it would've been nice if it had.

PredAlien BG386

PredAlien BG386

The Cover Looks Cool  :) 

AVP-CAPCOM

AVP-CAPCOM

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 26, 2018, 01:46:32 PM
The steelbook pic has been changed on Best Buy's website: https://m.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/the-predator-limited-edition-steel-book-only-at-best-buy-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-combo/M2228850

They are posting a release date of : December 18, 2018

Personally, I'm not thrilled with what was selected. I may pass on the steelbook and just go with the standard release.

WTF?  :o

I would actually want THAT as the official steelbook Blu Ray cover.

If I had the TV and BluRay that would be my choice cover. Awesome.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Yeah, I get some people love it, but this poster/cover connects to me more to be honest  :):

Shaeffer11

Shaeffer11

Amazon has it releasing 11/13 although that seems early
???

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Shaeffer11 on Oct 26, 2018, 08:06:22 PM
Amazon has it releasing 11/13 although that seems early
???

That does seem early. Maybe that's the digital date? Hmm, that still seems early.

My Amazon page still has no date (in green, bottom right).  Just the generic "This title has not yet been released".

swarm87

swarm87

wait it has the original in 3d too?!

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Want some candy?

PredAlien BG386

PredAlien BG386

::)  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed