"Inside the Monster Shop" Press Release

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 18, 2007, 11:03:45 PM

Author
"Inside the Monster Shop" Press Release (Read 2,155 times)

Corporal Hicks

Titan Books just sent me a press release for the upcoming Alien vs Predator Requiem – Inside The Monster Shop, a making of book which takes you behind the scenes of the monster makers from the upcoming film:

“Alien vs. Predator: Requiem – Inside the Monster Shop [Titan Books, 18 January 2008, £14.99] is a captivating behind-the-scenes look at the film, as special effects supervisors Tom Woodruff Jr. and Alec Gillis, veterans of the first AVP and the Alien sequels, open the doors of special effects studio ADI to reveal the secrets of the movie’s stunning effects. A ‘making of’ book from the people in charge of the Creature Effects on the movie, Inside the Monster Shop allows readers to follow the talented crew in-studio and on location through conception to fabrication and finishing, in a visual feast that no monster movie fan will want to be without.”

The book is due out on the 24th of December in the US and the 18th of January for the UK. Read on for the whole release. You can buy the book from Amazon.co.uk or Design Studio Press.

carlp06

carlp06

I''ll be buying   ;)  

vehtam

damn you, adi!    >:(  

Corporal Hicks

I find them really interesting. I got the AvP one too. I've got mine on pre-order from Design Studio Press so I dunno if mine'll be shipping on the 24th.

Jenga

I want one sooo badly!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed