VFXWorld AvPR Article

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 30, 2007, 05:32:14 PM

Author
VFXWorld AvPR Article (Read 19,227 times)

msn_recon_marine

msn_recon_marine

I have to say I truely enjoyed the movie it was quite the story. I do agree that the lighting was bad but you have to look at where they are fighting too.  I found that they did a good job of protraying how dark and evil the aliens are. I also have to say Wolf is badass.  I can see where some wouldnt like it but if you are a fan of either series you should like it.  I truly hope that they make another one that has a little less of the human story and more of the battle between them.   Of course I would love to see a Predator 3 movie. ( Die hard Predator fan for many years)  I have all the Alien movies, comics, novels, and the same with Predator  and AvP.  I am not to picky when it comes to these guys I just love to see them on the big screen.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Same here msn_recon_marine. I have everything that has the title Alien and Predator and Aliens vs Predator. Played all the games, owned a lot of the toys too    :D   have the comics and love them, books are really good, and of corse I have all the movies. I'm not picky at all. Joker's right, I respect and love everything Alien and Prefator.

rj804

rj804

avpr is a watchable movie (i've seen it twice already) just needed quality actors to give it more impact   ;)  

atomic punk

atomic punk

hey,does anyone here remember how in the first alien movie how he was trying to inpregnate the female?because there was no queen alien to lay eggs.aliens move very quick would neve give ou a chance to think.what was that dork doing with the preds weapon?wolf would have got that back in 3 seconds.   ???  

Stamos

Stamos

I guess the preds on the ship were just absolute retards....the humans would've picked up the xenomorph in quarantine....why wouldn't the preds if they had superior tech?  That would go against canon wouldn't it? They have Xenomorph vision but somehow missed an alien in a dead pred?  That's heresy to the Predator race. And of course it was outlined by that scriptwriter who I hope has a cameo on AVP3 where his head is blasted off by a shoulder canon, leaving just his lower mandible intact.  Something like the graveyard scene which was cut from AVPR

Joker

Joker

Well wait a second. Predators are not retarded. Second of all the Preds were not wearing masks. Every single pred was not wearing one. Only the ones on the scout ship in AVPR. Thirdly, don't blame Shane for everything. Paul helped write the first one too. Shane wrote the whole requiem movie. Now I think Shane knows what he's doing, esp. when it comes to writing things people can do. That’s a major thing in screenplay writing. Paul just took Shane’s bloody AVP1 script and made it to his liking more and just made Aliens 10% stronger then normal. Fourthly...why are we on the first one? Haha

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed