[AvP3] Supposed Screenshots

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 06, 2006, 08:20:52 PM

Author
[AvP3] Supposed Screenshots (Read 10,100 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I heard that Fox and Sega are going to do games based on the Alien universe and gearbox just got the unreal 3 engine and they say that they might be up for making the games, so let's hope this will lead to an AvP 3 game

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Thats what we're all hoping for. Where did you get that avatar from?

Yautja

Yautja

The link for those screens no longer work. But there definetly from the upcoming Alien Half life 2 mod. Heres a screen from it.

http://aliens.dark-forge.com/

Predator Schwarzenegger

Predator Schwarzenegger

You guys do know that that title has been cancelled indefinitely, right?

"Aliens: Colonial Marines canceled
Electronic Arts confirms that its movie-inspired first-person shooter is no longer in development.
By Justin Calvert, GameSpot
Posted Oct 11, 2002 9:54 am PT
Further to our reporting that Aliens: Colonial Marines was "on hold" back in June, Electronic Arts has today confirmed that the game has indeed been canceled and that there are no plans to pick up its development in the future. Our source at Electronic Arts could not comment on why the game had been canceled but said that although they had only heard about it recently, they believed the decision was taken a couple of months ago. For more information on the deceased, check out our previous coverage ."

http://au.gamespot.com/ps2/action/alienscolonialmarines/news.html?sid=2885319

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Yep. I heard about that.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That's a Half-Life 2 mod, not Colonial Marines  :P

Predator Schwarzenegger

Predator Schwarzenegger

Quote from: The Ultimate Predator on Dec 18, 2006, 10:54:04 AM
Yep. I heard about that.
Right, just checking. It was some time ago.

carlp06

carlp06

If they are going to make an AVP3 I think that it wud luk gud in third person like concrete jungle. I like the previous ones, and I just think it needs a change.

Rommie

Rommie

I am owner of AVP2.org...

this screenshots give me any HR member (HR is avp2 clan) mayb ethis screens is from AVP3 (Doom3 engine)

new messages says Doom3 engine avp2 project stopped, and maybe 2009 has been released AVP3 with Unreal Engine 3 (some as UT2007)

Peace

Darkness

Darkness

QuoteIf they are going to make an AVP3 I think that it wud luk gud in third person like concrete jungle.

Well, that's what they did with CJ and it just didn't work in that format.

QuoteI like the previous ones, and I just think it needs a change.

Well, the FPS genre is what made the first two so great. They tried making different genre games, RTS, Third-Person and they just didn't work.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Well Concrete Jungle isn't that bad. Third-person isn't a major issue in it IMO.

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

At the moment avp3 isn't being developed at all but, the company thats making the two new Alien games is considering doing an AVP game, whether it'll be a sequel to avp2 is unknown.

wytze

wytze

freaking cool

xenopred66

xenopred66

the problems with CJ were the bad camera and the tiny maps which were very linear

abra

abra

Probably it isn't real! The game has not begun to be made!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed