[WIP][Map]POC Last Stand

Started by Lone Warrior, Mar 02, 2009, 05:50:20 PM

Author
[WIP][Map]POC Last Stand (Read 3,719 times)

Lone Warrior

Lone Warrior

Well, this is my first time, and first post on this forum, so if this sort of topic doesn't belong here, just lock/delete or whatever.

Anyway, if you haven't noticed this is a WIP thread for my new map I'm making, POC Last Stand.

Info:
SP or MP? MP
Which gametype/s: TDM, Overrun and Survivor

Pics: Deleted, new map in progress, expect pics soon to come.

-Lone

E1: Poll: What theme should I have for the map?

A: Make it a base recently attacked by aliens, similar to the first marine mission in AvP Gold.

Or

B: Make it a regular Marine base.

Votes so far:

A: 4
B: 1

x-M-x

x-M-x

Looks Good !

;)

Nobody

Nobody

Idwa'Ohtudee?
;D

Xfire.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Keep the pics coming.  :)

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

cool

Lone Warrior

Lone Warrior

Update of the new hallway.

E1: I'm leaving this as I might actually keep it, but I will probably scrap it in favor of my new hallway, which will be predominant in the map.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Cool man.

Nobody

Nobody

I'm always willing to host a server for the both of us to test over Xfire

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Out of interest, what is the map based on?

Lone Warrior

Lone Warrior

Well, as the map name suggest, 'POC Last Stand' its where the corporates made their last stand in the POC, in a high security research centre which was restricted to only high ranking official, scientists with a level 5 clearence and the soldiers guarding it, which were recommended by Rykov himself.

Lone Warrior

Lone Warrior

Double Post: Sorry mods :(

Well, I'd just like to inform you that, due to a number of errors and me not liking the original design, that I am going to re-make the map, with everything I want in it.

Just one more final thing though, does anyone want me to release the original ed file, I mean, its only gonna gather dust now.

Also: I'll update with pictures eventually.

Update1: New hallway deisng I'm working on, ignore the invisible roof brush.

Edit: Got rid of that design aswell. But the next thing I'm doing is final.

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Lone Warrior

Lone Warrior

Ok, I just asked Celt to post that pic for me as I'm quite busy right now, but I'll add a short description of what it is.

"A pic showing the hallway outside the crew quarters. You may find you've seen this before, and thats because you have. I've taken numerous ref pics of the first Alien mission in AvP2 and I hope to use those to create my map based on them.
"

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Coming along nicely. Really need to get AvP2 installed so I can help you test this out.  :)

Lone Warrior

Lone Warrior

I'll try and get a picture of the actual quarters when its finished. I have the basic layout done, but I hate adding textures  >:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed