AvP: The Movie Novelization

Started by Darkness, Jun 28, 2004, 09:41:42 PM

Author
AvP: The Movie Novelization (Read 16,556 times)

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Variable, what is ya f**kin problem???!!!! you want me to burn the thing!!! Are you mad its my precious AND NO ONE WILL GET OFF MY HANDS!!!!!! YOU HEAR ME!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE!!! Man that was intense. Ah but really its unreal. thats it Im in tha book, I wont come out of it ths night. Im done.  Eh eh. farewell guys. lol

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

well theres a lesson here shit gets to u and or us ........

Variable

Variable

Hell Alien, well...bye. lol Good luck to the rest of you.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Nah, I stopped at the end of tha second chapter. Im not that in. Well I can actually hear the book calling for me but I will overcome it maybe in 5-6 days. That lil voice that is calling me. Its so beutiful. so beutiful... ah yes you want me to read you eh. lol  not funny I know. Eh eh eh. But seriously I just wanted the book to reassure me a bit about the thing. I think that it will be a major blockbuster. Eh eh. Ask darkness, he read 3 chapters. he will tell ya.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Sorry my mistake, Darkness didnt read 3 chapters, Yautja warrior did. lol

Variable

Variable

lol thats good. Would hate to loose you. I'll take your word on the blockbuster thing. Hey Darkness, could you or anybody nice enough post the book pictures because if I pick it up im going cover to cover.

Me

Me

How many pages are in the book?...

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Be patient Variable, be patient. CUZ ITS REALLY WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Variable

Variable

Hell Alien do you think I should buy it. If I dont post tomarrow you know why...

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

If ya think that you will be able to wistand the temptation, then go. BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT, if ya think that when you will have it you will go berserk, then forget it. I read 2 chapters, and its hard to stop. But im doin it right now, so if ya got the nervs to do it, then ok .

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Anyway gin to bed now Im tired and if I stand awake for to long, I will read the ole thing so ga night guys see ya tomarow.

Variable

Variable

I think I will...it must be worth it. I will wait a few more days hopefully and see how you do. If you cant hold out I sure as hell cant. Please can someone post or give me the link to the books pics???!!!

Variable

Variable

Yea I will turn in too. Nobody else seems to want to say anything anyway. I will not be part of this funeral persesion. See ya LATER!

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

I'm going to check out my local Barnes&Nobles/Waldenbooks/Borders tomorrow after work to see if anyone has it.  If they do I might be able to scan the pics for anyone who wants them.  The online stores all say the book is out tomorrow, but that doesn't mean anyone will have them on time, or get them at all, but here's to hoping.

ALIEN WARRIOR

ALIEN WARRIOR

i am going to get the AVP novel but i'm not going to read it till i see the movie. i did the samething when both alien 3 and resurrection came out with the novels and i didnt read the novels till i saw the movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed