The E3 2014 Thread - Trailer, Screenshots & Demo Footage Inside

Started by ikarop, Jun 02, 2014, 04:16:51 PM

Author
The E3 2014 Thread - Trailer, Screenshots & Demo Footage Inside (Read 107,156 times)

PsyKore

PsyKore

I hope we eventually get to see something more interesting than these pointless vines.

ikarop

ikarop

SEGA has announced today that a new game mode for Alien: Isolation will be revealed at E3 this year.

Quote"Discover the true meaning of fear in Alien: Isolation, a survival horror set in an atmosphere of constant dread and mortal danger. Back to the core essence of Ridley Scott's haunted house in space – you play as Amanda Ripley, daughter of Ellen Ripley, under-powered and under-prepared, fighting overwhelming odds simply to survive.  With the station in lockdown and a vicious creature on the loose, getting around requires cunning tactics and stealth... and a great deal of courage. The Alien is here, in the shadows, in the vents and the walkways and the slightest noise will bring unwanted attention your way, and fast. With a small band of looters scavenging for supplies, that noise may be hard to avoid.  SEGA and Creative Assembly will also be presenting an exciting new game mode, playable for the first time on the show floor. (Developed by Creative Assembly, out Oct 7, 2014, on Windows PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One and Xbox 360).

http://blogs.sega.com/2014/06/06/sega-offers-exciting-slate-of-video-games-at-e3-2014/

Adam802

Adam802

I wonder what the new game mode is? lots of chances here do something interesting...

Some form of multiplayer/co-op somehow? 

ikarop

Well whatever it may be, I believe you have already seen it in the recent vine videos.

Eibenholz

Ultimate Badass mode, for sure.

Space Sweeper

p1nk81cd

*Claws crossed*

AlienlevelsAlienlevelsAlienlevelsAlienlevels...

Crazy Rich

I'm looking forward to E3 this year, Alien Isolation being one interest. Star Wars: Battlefront and Destiny are also up there on my list.

Corporal Hicks

Very curious to see what's new...I wonder who's presentation they'll be in.

Vrastal

Quote from: Mr. Runner on Jun 07, 2014, 08:57:34 PM
*Claws crossed*

AlienlevelsAlienlevelsAlienlevelsAlienlevels...

That would be so freaking awesome, playing as the alien going through the space station until amanda shows up, or a completely separate story.. i doubt it though..

9th_Stew

Predators ;) - im guessing it'll be a team vs 1 alien and u need to survive for about 5 mins to win - u have no weapons, so its just hide and seek alien style.

Corporal Hicks

I'm hoping for some form of narrative multiplayer co-op.

Blacklabel

alien gameplay.
c'mahn.

ikarop

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed