A Good Predator game

Started by Spectre, Dec 05, 2007, 02:30:07 AM

Author
A Good Predator game (Read 3,233 times)

Spectre

Spectre

The best pedator game i could think of would be like assasin's creed except different settings and pred theme i would just free roam in that game for hours on end stalking ppl then attacking  8) :P

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Yeah, a predator game like that would be good, with a recharging energy bar, and medi kits for healing. Plus, you could customise your weapons based on how honourable your kills have been.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I'd love an RPG/Free roam Pred game, like Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion.

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

Ya, an RPG where you could create your own Predator, and weapons, and gadgets.

23BECKHAM23

23BECKHAM23

yeh i agree with all of you guys, there should be a good predator game. i liked concrete jungle and the new avp-r game was ok but they were quite easy. i think a good idea would be a bit like concrete jungle but it has all the movies in (pred1, pred2, avp, avpr) and like star wars lego you have to complete all tasks within each movie. i like the predator medi-kit idea to heal yourself. this should be a game available on all major consoles and i was thinkin if it was on the nintendo wii, you would be able to move like the predator ie.. throwing/using weapons,
and like all good games there are bonus levels or extra levels where you create your own predator and choose your own mask, weapons etc.
just thinkin of the games again and i think predator 1 there wouldnt be too much to do, so instead of killin all dutch's team you have to kill hopper and his team and some other gorilla terrorists.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Predator is the most suited for an RPG. You get your own ship, lot's of planets to go to, lot's of prey to kill.

Nightmare

Nightmare

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 21, 2007, 12:56:12 PM
Predator is the most suited for an RPG. You get your own ship, lot's of planets to go to, lot's of prey to kill.

yes, i plan to make a game like that with rpg maker xp, but i lack time and aint patience at all.... also seems my games arent anything special so would be only for me to play mostly :P

besides i got alien game to finish first (in which i havent worked since i launched the demo)

but yes, that woudl be a kickass game if made by a professional company

n3m0

n3m0

Quote from: Private Hudson on Dec 09, 2007, 06:23:56 PM

mod for morrowind

http://www.bear371.com/beanspan/index.htm

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

The best Predator game I had ever played is Concrete Jungle not counting AVPExtintion

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Y' know, I think it's a PERFECT idea to make an AvP game like assasians creed. The Predator can jump on buildings, the Alien vision could be like eagle vision, but WITH tha auras from the enemys, because I think an Alien can't see in normal vision (That's just my opinion). But they should make it in 1'st person mode, with an option for 3'd person mode. And all 3 character storylines should "mix" together, like in AvP 2 and AvP 2 PH.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Quote from: n3m0 on Dec 27, 2007, 02:44:34 PM
Quote from: Private Hudson on Dec 09, 2007, 06:23:56 PM

mod for morrowind

http://www.bear371.com/beanspan/index.htm

Holy crap that's awesome! I'm downloading this later.

Predator Collector

Predator Collector

I enjoy AVP for the Super Nintendo, Atari Jaguar, and especially Predator Concrete Jungle for the PS2, but a Predator game like some of you guys are describing would be great!

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

go to tesnexus and search for predator mod, its for oblivion, you pick your pred race and looks and class, and you can customizr your trophys with skulls of the people you kill!!

The Demon

The Demon

Yeah, just have a free roam game with a cool storyline. You can go off on your own and hunt or do the story mode. Be able to select your own Predator. Choose which weapons you won't. Fly around to different planets. That would be great.

Predator Collector

Predator Collector

Quote from: The Demon on Jul 18, 2009, 07:54:30 PM
Yeah, just have a free roam game with a cool storyline. You can go off on your own and hunt or do the story mode. Be able to select your own Predator. Choose which weapons you won't. Fly around to different planets. That would be great.

Cool idea! 8)

BTW What do you guys think of that new Ghostbusters game? Some of my friends think it's cool, but they say the PS3 version is difficult to control, and the PS2 version makes the Ghostbusters look VERY cartoony. If a new Predator game is released, I just hope that the Predator doesn't look like a cartoon character running around. ::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed