A/P/AVP Content on Source Engine?

Started by Chris!(($$))!, May 14, 2020, 11:30:46 PM

Author
A/P/AVP Content on Source Engine? (Read 1,501 times)

Chris!(($$))!

I could have sworn there used to be a mod or project for the source engine that was creating a sort of AVP game.

Does anyone know anything about this?

Did it get Fox'd?

I was recently replaying AVP2010 and AVP2 and even though I love AVP2 and have come to love AVP2010, their outdated mechanics (not so much graphics) keep me from playing more not to mention that multiplayer on both games is pretty much dead.

But I'm surprised that no one has created use the Source Engine or even just Gary's Mod to create a new AVP game?

Aliens Fan

I've been on this forum for almost 6 years,but I've never registered for it,this topic has mobilized me to do so.
Looking at what Disney is doing, I wouldn't expect to play more games from the Alien universe for the next 10 years.
Cold Iron still works the question of how long.... a year,two,three ???
Tell me, isn't there really any people on this big forum that can create Aliens climate games after mobilization?
From my side I could help with texturing, sounds, easy models, but the source code and the transfer of the game are already too high for me.
I'm counting on many answers, people mobilize, years are flying and we're waiting for the question what ... ??

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed