Aliens: Another Glorious Day in the Corps - A Cooperative Board Game

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 20, 2018, 08:13:35 AM

Author
Aliens: Another Glorious Day in the Corps - A Cooperative Board Game (Read 20,013 times)

[cancerblack]

I remember talking about something related to this with you before, and unless I'm misremembering, you have some experience painting models right? If I get the time today I'll dig out a brown NECA warrior and paint one up to match it, and pass the recipe on to you.

Although any pics will be potato-tier.

Dingbat

Thank you, that's very nice of you to help me.

I do have experience painting models, I do have a decent amount of wargaming stuff, it's just that my best is "Getting the paint on the right area"

[cancerblack]

No problem. I assembled and primed one but haven't done the colours yet. I'm having some nasty pain problems at the moment so it may take me a day or two to actually get it finished. When I do, I'll post the method alongside which paints I used with both branded and generic names (ie; scorched brown/chocolate brown).

[cancerblack]

Alright, I got this done a couple days ago, and have been trying to get this burner phone to take a half way decent picture or two since then. But without a macro setting or even manual focus, it just isn't happening. My next post will be a very detailed (by necessity, since there's no pictures) step by step on how I got it looking like a NECA brown warrior.

Dingbat

Thank you!  I've got 8 out of 12 glued so far.

Dingbat

I think I finally found a way to make a 28mm Call from Alien Resurrection!

This upcoming set from Wargames Atlantic has the right head, weaponry and bodies:

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed