Steam sale $3.75 today

Started by JayHy17, Jun 16, 2015, 07:11:27 AM

Author
Steam sale $3.75 today (Read 5,643 times)

JayHy17

JayHy17

Just letting you guys know the PC version of ACM is on sale for dirt cheap. I actually finally acquired a nice pc and i must say, ACM with a solid rig is the best possible way to play the game. I have it for 360, but the pc version (especially DLC) really looks quite nice! Im playing bug hunt and stasis interupted and having a blast. Its nice to actually shoot xenos with decent graphics. my steam name is Jayhy17 so hit me up if you wanna play!

WinterActual

WinterActual

Still not worth it. The game is only worth it if you got it for free.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Does 3.75 include all the DLCs? THen I might just get it.

WinterActual

WinterActual

No.

MandatoryAlcatraz

MandatoryAlcatraz

I got it during the sale... I didn't like it (I didn't get any DLC). I've put 10 hours on Steam now, got through the main story on Hardened.

Wasn't worth my money, time, and hard drive space.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

They had the game at Five Below for $1.99 on the PS3. I just laugh when I saw that.

Engineer

Engineer

Only worth it if you plan to get bug hunt... And can manage the game and DLC for say, $10 max...

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: WinterActual on Jun 16, 2015, 03:29:07 PM
Still not worth it. The game is only worth it if you got it for free.

Only worth it if they pay you to play it.

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

7.50 for the game + all dlc. So tempting.

Does online still have players? Is it even worth playing online?

Engineer

Engineer

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Jul 19, 2015, 01:46:37 AM
7.50 for the game + all dlc. So tempting.

Does online still have players? Is it even worth playing online?
My opinion, bughunt on the map "tribute." Only reason to play the campaign is to find the legendary weapons to expand your arsenal for use in bug hunt. But if you decide to achievement/trophy hunt, which is pretty low hanging fruit, you can get most of them solo. A couple will require a second person at least, but they can be unlocked easily in 1vs1 multiplayer in a private match.

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Yes, but does pc have online plaers? Last i looked avp 2010 population was under 20 and with 300ms+ pings.

btw nice trilogy cheat code under avatar. I used that one a lot.  :laugh:

Engineer

Engineer

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Jul 19, 2015, 02:12:17 AM
Yes, but does pc have online plaers? Last i looked avp 2010 population was under 20 and with 300ms+ pings.

btw nice trilogy cheat code under avatar. I used that one a lot.  :laugh:
Lol. Thanks! I was wondering when someone would point out that cheat code!

I'm not sure about pc population. I played on Xbox, which was dead before I even got to it...

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Take my Advice, buy it just for the Bug Hunt mode. Co-op with a bunch of buddies, it's very fun. fun. Hit me on up on Steam if you wanna do co-op on bug hunt My steam name is FTG_Bayonetta

I'm always ready for some bug hunt

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Indeed. As long as you can get a few buddies to play Bughunt with it's generally fun. MP wasn't the trainwreck that SP was.

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 21, 2015, 07:17:04 AM
Indeed. As long as you can get a few buddies to play Bughunt with it's generally fun. MP wasn't the trainwreck that SP was.

Probably because MP was made by a different development studio  ::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed