PredAlien Spoilers / AvP Ending

Started by Darkness, Jun 29, 2004, 08:55:13 PM

Author
PredAlien Spoilers / AvP Ending (Read 26,403 times)

hivecluster

hivecluster

what is this Grid alien is it a stronger type of alien or what can someone explain

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

hivecluster, the grid alien is a normal drone that has bin fighting with a pred and caught up in a net of a pred. that explaines the curves on his head and shoulders

J

J

Wait up folks!! I do LIKE  hell alien suggestion. Imagine for the sequel if and thats a big IF they did bring back the Queen the predators would want some kind of payback    Introducing a new type of predator, one that can go 1 on 1 with the Queen - A Predator King, bigger, more gagdets, smarter and MEANER !!!

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

Nah, a King? a king would not take the risk, it would be better a special king's elite of smomething

J

J

Yeah Alien Emperor, I see your point but hear me out hear. Perhaps if this ' king'  type predator was one few older generation of predator.You have :  1.Young junior type predator ( maybe those from the previous films, with shorter manes).  2.Standard type, Worrior versions.  3.The Elder, older versions   4.The ' King' type predator -     * MUCH larger than the warrior ( 9ft tall)    * More weapons ( a new typr disc that has a fusion look to the 1 from predator 2 and this new shriken type from the new movie).    * A LARGE blade type spear.    * Perhaps a dual type canon     * A mantis like hand blade, which like the standard p. blades could folds half in giving the predator more manevability.    * More visions.  I could spend ages describing to you this new ' king ', I'll design it and put it on the net, get some feed back from all you cats.      ;D  

joe

joe

the grid alien is referred to as the "ALPHA ALIEN" its bigger and stronger than the others

Jack244

Jack244

Joe you still didn't answer me. Who gives out more punishment in the fights. Scar or Grid.

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

I don't have the time to read all the posts now, but I just want to say:  "I read Lotr return of the king novel before seeing the movie, And in the novel, Aragorn is dying of oldness, then arwen is dying of sorrow. ( well she let herself die ) and theres other things that were not in tha movie."  I thought this was filmed for the extended edition,

joe

joe

its about equal between scar and grid

J

J

What makes it bigger than the standard drones ?   ;)  

Jack244

Jack244

Joe, you said there were 5 Predators. Who are they?  I know Scar dies by the Queen  Celtic dies by Grid Alien  In the trailer I think I saw one Pred getting killed by many Aliens and had the standard Predator mask.  Then there is the one with the gills who goes face to face with an alien in the trailer. How does he die?  And who is this 5th Predator and how does he die?

J

J

Hell Alien, I've never like this idea of a female predator, now wait! am NOT sexist believe me but the idea of their being two genders gives them a 2 humanistic quality, no disrepect my man. I've always imagined them being born like a type of matrixy approach, being born and bred in2 the perfect hunting creature with just mind to hunt, hunt and hunt again !

"In the trailer I think I saw one Pred getting killed by many Aliens and had the standard Predator mask."  I thought this could be the end from the pyramid flashback, where the Aliens have overrun the 3 Predators and are almost killing them. One of them is able to activate its self-destruct mechanism  A friend of mine though it could the scene where the PredAlien is born from the Predator, but I doubt that if I see the news now.

intheknow

intheknow

Jack244 | 30 Jun 2004 05:39 pm  Joe, you said there were 5 Predators. Who are they?   I know Scar dies by the Queen   Celtic dies by Grid Alien   In the trailer I think I saw one Pred getting killed by many Aliens and had the standard Predator mask.   Then there is the one with the gills who goes face to face with an alien in the trailer. How does he die?   And who is this 5th Predator and how does he die?    There were originally going to be 7 Predators in the latter part of the film. Remember, the pyramid scenes are back history showing how and why the Predators go there.There are three New helmet designs. THe "Celtic", the "plated", and if you look closely at the one spinning the spear at the end of the trailer it's the third variant. Looks lose to the original but has some detail on the jaw areas. It looks like the one wearing this helmet is also the one getting assaulted by all the Aliens. Scar wears the original with scars on it (think Balck Hawk Down: names on helmets for identification)

A question about the ending with all those Predators and the impregnated, died Predator. Why the hell don't the Predators see that Scar Predator is impregnated with an Alien? I mean, they have those very sophisticated vision with which they can scan a person's body like Weyland or the pregnant woman in Predator 2. Then why can't they scan this Predator's body with it, and see the PredAlien inside?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed