AvP2 Trailer Status

Started by Darkness, Aug 02, 2007, 08:42:09 PM

Author
AvP2 Trailer Status (Read 19,528 times)

PredKing87

PredKing87

No one says anything about criticise. Thats original to say you cant mentally handle..Sure no shit a predator can die and very much get injured Alot of these people are just trying to say a Predator Will More Than Likely Be Winning.. And yea it would be better if the aliens were inflicting heavy damage the more battle and gore the better HELL YEA.. But i just no this predator is gonna cream alot of aliens.. And god are you stupid that ritual was for that CLAN seriously not all clans have a ritual rite of passage to become adults..Seriously it depends on the predators clan and the pyramids were built because the used them for the HUNT..it is not a necessary marking all predators have..And as far as enslaving humans COME ON now wtf..they are not trying to whipe out the world u stupid if thats the case THEN WHY MAKE AVP 2 TO COME CLEAN UP THEIR MESS.tell me that..Even if thats not the case/script they never enslaved them it was only for worship of their specific Clan and were used to breed Aliens..Nothing more and def not to massacre them..Stupid if thats true the predators would of been laid aliens on the planet along time ago to take over..Now your basing chitt off avp thats funny...

Funny

Funny

Im pretty sure your the only one with no play around this piece..Thats why u are the way you are..i understand one day u might get sum..just keep tellin urself that ok.. You are so DEFENSIVE about aliens when u no they are not a better effective killing machine..Predator are born for this shit..

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

lol   ;D  

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

i am sick of waiting for this damn trailer

meetxj9

meetxj9

The one thing that kept the alien series going was mostly it was the characters itself. Ripley was the best lead. But we know she won't be in avp anytime soon. What i would like to see is Waylend/Bishop. Having him around kinda gives a tangy feeling. He was basicly the mastermind/badguy of the aliens series.

meetxj9

meetxj9

Even though they killed him in the first avp. We want clones!!!!!!   :-X  

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

I just wanna see a predalien and a predator go at it in a(n) atleast 12 to 15 minute fight that would deffinatley make this wait worth it......and i wanna see some of the predalien in the trailer next week but if i dont, thats alright too.. aslong as theres some decent footage worth both alien and preator franchises, reviving AVP after that bland, tacky, PG-13 disgrace that we even dare to call a movie....

D2

D2

^ I don't think that will happen at all SublimeDBC. Not at all. I have a feeling we all will be dissapointed by Predaliens design and there won't be any big fight scene of predalien vs. predator.  This is my gut feeling.

retaliation

retaliation

godam, whens the trialer comin out?!?!? bin waiting all weekend

Mr Teal

Mr Teal

Its so funny watching u lot argue over who's better! I personally think an alien and predator are equally matched that's why predator's choose them to hunt!   i do agree this movie is more like predator 3 with aliens aswell!   The lone predator in this movie will kill more aliens but plz dont make him indistructible! i mean he's not Superman lol.  The trailer should b out nxt week! so chill folks! Lets not argue! i gotta say its kninda funny how fox haven't really released anything about this movie! but 2b honest AVP1 was advertised quite a bit with teaser's a website, wallpaper's etc and the film was shit!  So who know's maybe the film that no one really know's about or advertised! could turn out great! keep id 'dark' u know what i mean  HAPPY HUNTING!

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

Pvt.Hicks:  you're an idiot

D2

D2

I agree pvt hick is an idiot. A $100 million AVP R rated movie with tons of blood shed won't do well at boxoffice at all.  300 did becasue it was something unique, new and fresh and had no competition.  Alien and predator, avp are old stuff nothing fresh or new.

gameoverman

gameoverman

You people are crazy lol    ;D   I don't care who wins just as long as we get to see how badass both predators and aliens can be.     8)     :)  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Get royally f*cked Epsil. Go back to your AvP film and Predator-Human teamups and PG-13 blood, let the real fans discuss the new film  Oh and D2 why don't you get an account for the site?  People who don't have accounts shouldn't be able to post comments. You're obviously too lazy to simply register.   ::)  

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

hahaha Ok first of all, go back to MY AvP film?  wtf?  Since when did i ever show favor on the part of the first film?  Yes i WAS in favor of a Predator-Human teamup, only because i was a fan of the original comic.  That doesn't mean i'm please with the way it was portrayed in the film at all.  In fact, it sucked balls, if you will.  Let the real fans discuss the new film... hmmm so what are you doing here?  Let the people with proper grammar discuss the new sequel and not bicker back and forth like school children.  Hmmm... i wonder if this makes me come off like a dick?  Well i'm not.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed