Alien snogging?

Started by Newsfop, Dec 21, 2006, 03:56:02 AM

Author
Alien snogging? (Read 8,424 times)

Newsfop

Newsfop

I don't recall how many times I've seen A:R on VHS, but I can't get beyond the notion of the non-spoken scene following Ripley 8 being dragged through the ducts by an alien. She's tenderly close to the dripping monstrosity, and I can only think of one thing that's going on there.

If someone knows the deal with that or has heard it mentioned on commentary or something, PLEASE enlighten me. It's bugging the crap out of me. Is she doing what I think she's doing or is it just a bizarre way to convey her to the hive core?  :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

She was supposed to be having sex with it if I recall right.

Newsfop

Newsfop

Oh my Lord . . .  >:(

Mystic Lemons

Mystic Lemons

No, no she isn't. It might look a bit 'sensual', and it was intended to. But they are carrying her to the nest. You can see them passing stuff.

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

That's sooo wrong. :(

The alien was carrying her to the queen.

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 21, 2006, 11:39:35 AM
She was supposed to be having sex with it if I recall right.

I've heard that a lot as well. It never really looked like that to me but many people tell me that's what was happening. To be honest, I wish the scene was in there at all. Jeunet tried to remove it but Weaver refused to promote the film if he did.

VenomX

VenomX

Well the alien is definitely carrying her to the nest. He pulled her down, and carried her away if I'm not mistaken. I never felt like they were doing anything other than moving towards the nest, but I do think they're trying to imply that there's some weird sensual/sexual connection between the two, or at least a sense of belonging. That they're different but still the same, that she finds some form of comfort with the creature and that it considers her part of its hive. But as far as physical acts go I can't see it being anything other than Ripley being carried.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It was mentioned in the DVDs. Weaver and Cameron specifcally mentioned it.

DRACO ^V^

DRACO ^V^

I have wondered about this aswell.And my thoughts go deep into this subject :o .
OK;Let me fathom this again:
1.)Queen lays eggs...{check}
(2.)facehuggers are a development from the egg,,and thus Impregnates host with yet another one...{check}
(3.)Alien is born via-host...{check}
Ok cycle is complete :-\ No its not ::)
BUT WAIT A MINUTE! ???
How did the Queen get seminated in the first place to produce the eggs?? ???
Simple,And we can go on arguements about A-sexual beings.but for practical Deductions,I have Figured that aliens are not so complicated as we make them.The queens are female with reproductive organs,and the other aliens are male with male reproductive organs.

G.C. Samaras

G.C. Samaras

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 21, 2006, 10:22:29 PM
It was mentioned in the DVDs. Weaver and Cameron specifcally mentioned it.
That is so wrong. I remember than scene but not in that light. I always though she was "sensually" being carried to the nest, not doing it with an alien. Ah God, that's a nasty thought...

Newsfop

Newsfop

I did read somewhere that many of Giger's drawings were rejected on account of them being too erotic, and the finished model had to have the genitalia removed for the purpose of keeping it down to an R rating.

G.C. Samaras

G.C. Samaras

Quote from: Newsfop on Dec 22, 2006, 07:56:34 PM
I did read somewhere that many of Giger's drawings were rejected on account of them being too erotic, and the finished model had to have the genitalia removed for the purpose of keeping it down to an R rating.
I've heard of that too. The more and more I read about H.R. Giger, the more and more he creeps me out.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Fact is, he's a disturbed man with talent.

Newsfop

Newsfop

Which is why you should never pick on the creepy kid in school. He'll likely have the capacity to scare everyone with the ideas that come out of his head.

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

*Picks on creepy kids and steals ideas*  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed