Predator 2 Coming Soon to Blu-Ray

Started by Darkness, Sep 30, 2008, 07:57:04 PM

Author
Predator 2 Coming Soon to Blu-Ray (Read 13,241 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Predator 2 will be released in the UK on Blu-Ray on November 3rd. Specs are unknown but it’s only a 1-Disc set so I imagine it will be like the Predator Blu-Ray with no extras on it. Here’s the artwork from Play.com:

20080930 - Predator 2 Coming Soon to Blu-Ray

The retail price is £22.99 according to Amazon.co.uk. There’s also a Predator 1/2 Blu-Ray boxset coming out on the same day for £30. No word on a US release as of yet. Thanks to jimmyboy for the news.

gameoverman

That's cool but I prefer to see the Alien movies on blu-ray.

Sulaco

Sulaco

Nice Avp mask, thanks fox... looks like you'll get my money for the 5th time on this must have gem.

Nukiemorph

Oh boy.  More Predator treatment.  Dammit, put the Quadrilogy out on Blu-Ray.

Jango1201

Meh I dont like the cover art, it looks too cartoonish. I'm happy with my Predator DVDs for now and I'll probably get these on Blue-Ray when fox decides to add the extras.

The Chibi Kiriyama

Meh...I think I'll do what I did last time: marvel at the screencaps, and wait for a re-release that gives bonus material along with the boosted clarity.

Harry72

Harry72

Cool thing. But the cover is very awful. Money money money ...    :P  

Purebreedalien

The mask looks so much like Wolf's mask   :-\  

Keyes

Keyes

I would imagine the Alien films will come next year as it's the 30th anniversary of the first movie.

Flaming Firefox

Why is Wolf on the cover of Predator 2    ::)  

Purebreedalien

Because FOX wants to rape their own movie franchise.

War Wager

I'm a sucker for cool covers (even though this one is clearly photoshopped Wolf/PFace combo) I know Fox will release 2 disk version down the line, but I can't but want to buy the boxed set when it's released.  Damn me.

YutaniDitch

Heh, pardon my ignorance, but isn't the whole point of a Blu-Ray to have BOTH the movie in out-standing quality (the pun is intended) AND with the extras...?  I mean, who in their right mind would spend  £ 22 on a disc with just the movie in it...?  oops, sorry...wrong forum...!   ;D     ;)  

X-16

X-16

the cover sucks!    >:(   looks cheap and tacky! plus no extras? fox you suck!!! so much!!!

Purebreedalien

We know that already    ::)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed