AvP Movie Set Report

Started by Darkness, Feb 02, 2004, 09:15:25 PM

Author
AvP Movie Set Report (Read 8,638 times)

Alex villalobos

Alex villalobos

I wonder if they will have a Predator Alien in the movie Alien vs Predator if not it might be in the second Alien vs Predator movie titled Aliens vs Predator I think it would take place after Alien 3 because something had to happen during the 200 year time period Ripley was dead and if you play Aliens vs Predator 2 on Pc they have company characters from Alien 3 so Avp2 would be a prequel to Alien Resurection and a sequel to Alien 3

Fabio

Fabio

:)   I love Aliens and predator its the only sci fi action adventure movies that are not far feched or stupid like Starship Troopers, Terminator, and Star Wars. Alien and predator always stick to there concept and never strech it out of proportion like other movies

JD

JD

I AM A HUGE FAN OF ALIEN. I CAN'T WAIT TILL THE MOVIE COMES OUT. I WAN TO SEE ALIENS KICK THE PREDATORS BUT.

HITPUT

HITPUT

Screw the aliens, i wanna see the preds kick their slimy asses. Then again, seeing the alien queen rippin everyone apart sounds awsome too. As long as the humans dont win, cause they aint cool enough. Cant wait for the movie to come out   ;D  .

Nik

Nik

man the predators are going to own the aliens it looks like a close battle from behind the seens warming might want to skip this might give spoil the movie.* The predators are really out numbered* And Alex in a alien 3 bishop isnt a andriod he is a human who desinged the andriod.

spookystuff

spookystuff

about what wolvarine said about e.t. it probaly wont be impossible for him to appear in avp,he woz in star wars after all!but a better choice for kicking alien ass would be pingu.alienvspingu pingu rocks!!

spookystuff

spookystuff

i wonder if alien vs pingu ever would be made?my bro 's talkin about makin a short abuot it.predator eat your heart out!pingu rocks!!!!!!!!!   ???     ???     ???  

Nik

Nik

predators kick a$$ man.

MR_G

MR_G

I wanna see all the preds fightin the aliens, and then George Bush nukes all of 'em and George Bush wins!

Nik

Nik

EverRed

EverRed

;D   I have bin waiting for this movie to appear for 10 YEARS!!! I am so happy to finally see this movie on the big screen.   8)  

OBBO

OBBO

>:D   NIK IN ALIEN 3 BISHOP IS AN ANDROID STILL BECAUSE HE IS HIT IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD BY THE LAST REMAINING CONVICT AND HIS EAR IS HALF HANGING OFF ALSO ALIENS SUK ASS AND PREDATOR IS DA BEST    ;D   AND THIS MOVIE IS GONNA ROCK   8)  

Nik

Nik

weird ill have to watch the movie now, and i do agree that the preds are going to kick ass.

jerkmoron

jerkmoron

I LOVE ALIEN AND PREDATOR.......... THIS MOVIE IS GOING TO BE AWESOME    ;D     ;D  

Aliminator

Aliminator

THIS MOVIE IS GONNA ROCK!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed