AvP Movie Set Report

Started by Darkness, Feb 02, 2004, 09:15:25 PM

Author
AvP Movie Set Report (Read 8,632 times)

Darkness

Darkness

After winning a competition to go to the AvP Movie set, SuicideSquad has returned from his trip and posted details of his visit in the GameGossip Forums. Please don’t take this information as 100% accurate but here’s the main facts of his report:

Alien Design & Costumes: “The alien design is pretty much like a:r. but with good improvements. The mouth seemed to be unchanged, also the tail, but the torso was changed a bit, the things on the aliens back look more like in alien 1 and 2, not like in a:r. The aliens are black again, not brown (and not silver!!) and the alien heads are a bit transparent and in the inside you can see the heads like they were in aliens. If u ask me, thats the best alien design from all 5 movies (maybe not as good as the warriors, theyre still my favorites). btw. The acid blood will be yellow and hurt preds too. (but they have some funny stuff against it, youll love it!)”

**Possible Spoilers Below**

Sequels: “If avp is getting succesfull, there will be no a5 or p3 (but avp2 of course), if not, there is a good chance for a5 and/or p3.”

Games: “sry guys, no avp 3 for a long time. There will be the predator game (without aliens) and in 2 years or so, an avp game to the movie comes out. The release is planned with the release of avp2 movie (if things go well)”

Bishop in Alien 3: “Bishop in Alien 3 is officially meant to be an android, an advanced edition with red blood.”

How many… “3 preds and approx. 3 thousand aliens.”

Film Length: “Definately more than 2 hrs. no 90 min.”

Budget: “Something around 70 million.”

Trailer: “sry, guys. trailer in april. but the good news are: there are two more teasers. so the second should come very soon.”

Alien Design & Costumes: “The alien design is pretty much like a:r. but with good improvements. The mouth seemed to be unchanged, also the tail, but the torso was changed a bit, the things on the aliens back look more like in alien 1 and 2, not like in a:r. The aliens are black again, not brown (and not silver!!) and the alien heads are a bit transparent and in the inside you can see the heads like they were in aliens. If u ask me, thats the best alien design from all 5 movies (maybe not as good as the warriors, theyre still my favorites). btw. The acid blood will be yellow and hurt preds too. (but they have some funny stuff against it, youll love it!)”

Predator Design & Costumes: “In reality, the pred costumes REALLY suck ass, but when they move in front of a camera, WOW. They look fu**ing good to me. Very much like the pred in predator 1, but with more armor and a bigger gun. Watching this giant actors in this great costumes in front of a camera is really great! As far as i know, there will be no completely new weapons, but the ones we know were improved.”

Chestbursting: “A lot of chestbursting i was told!”

Pred Self-Destruction: “A LOT of self-destruction (whatever thatll mean)”

Predator Ship: “Well see a pred mother ship.”

Alien Queen: “Thats probably one of the best points. Not only will the majesty sit in her throne with an egg-sack, she will fight! and as it sounded to me, she’ll kick some predator and human ass!”

Effects: “Most of them will be done by costumed actors, that’ll be improved by cgi. Thats good to me.”

Predalien: “I think yes, but there were no quotable statement.”

Well, there you go. You can check out his summary of his set visit in his thread on the Gamegossip Forums but those are the main points listed. Please don’t take this information as 100% accurate but the points about Alien 5, Predator 3, Alien vs Predator 2 and AvP3 do leave you wondering…

SuicideSquad

SuicideSquad

hi there. don't think i'd lie to u on some dubios things, everything's just as i was told (beside the impressions of costumes and the set, that's what i actually saw on my visit). so don't take everything as 100% accurate. the things about avp3, avp2 the movie, alien 5 and predator 3 are just the things, how fox is planning them at this moment)

Darkness

Darkness

Yeah. Sorry SuicideSquad but it's not as if I'm getting this info from accurate sources such as IGN or ComingSoon and plus I've only just met you. But I was surprised about the Alien 5 and Predator 3 comments - I thought it would be the other way around.

Nik

Nik

iv seen the trailer iv seen behind the seens their are alot of aliens,predators, and men, their are many deaths on all sides. that is what i have seen.

alien fan

alien fan

i can wait to see that movie! hope that it would be good! i just finish to watch all alien and predator movie. an i can tell you how much happy i am to see them both on the big screen again. alien movie fan     ;D  

Alien AND!! Predator fan

Alien AND!! Predator fan

I cant wait! I

FragMan

FragMan

Well, if Paul Andersson doesnt screw this one up (Like he did with RE and probably RE:A, if things go bad.) Il probably wont have as a life goal to eradicate his movies from the face of the earth. If this goes well, all of whats happened before will be forgiven.

Alien Queen worshiper

Alien Queen worshiper

I can not wait until the movie comes out. Im very greatful for the info you have given me. I was afraid that the queen wasnt in the movie plez keep me posted!!!!!    ;D  

wolverine

wolverine

???    i say they should include E.T because he would kick alien and predator ass. f##k elliot hes dead

Yautjas - Deadliest of the Species-

Yautjas - Deadliest of the Species-

Yeah! Predators kicking some Aliens butts, that's awesome. I awaited that for a long time, now it will be dream come true. Long Live the Predators!!!  p.s. I still hope to see a female Predator on the mothership it will be a suprise appearance.     8)  

Nik

Nik

if you wondering its in thearters 8/06/04.

CitronJunkie420

CitronJunkie420

:-\    Man,I have been waiting for this movie since I first got the Comic book series like 8 years ago, Now if this movie is succesful maybe my comics will go up in price, so thank Darkhorse comics for joining two of sci-fi's greatest creatures ever to hit the big screen. But I was wondering if any big actors are in this movie , and is there Marines, and do they have the same guns like in Aliens, cause that would be badass, Great site man !

John

John

???   you know what would be wicked? if either aliens or predator made guess appearances on star trek enterprise! Speaking of star trek, the  hirojans had some pr etty interesting trophy skulls on their ship, so did the predators in predator to, i hope further installments of predator will show us some of their other worty pr ey, i would like to see those beasts But all joking aside, i have been waiting a long time for AvP, i was hoping they would make a movie like that. I can't wait!

Alex Villalobos

Alex Villalobos

I have bin a big Fan of Alien ever since Alien 3 came out in 1992 i remember when the kenner Aliens and predator action figures came out i couldn't beleive it i was shocked amazed and exited i have bin waiting for this movie ever since i became a fan of alien and predator

Alex villalobos

Alex villalobos

Wait a min Bishop in Alien 3 was officially meant to be an android with red blood but why in Alien Resurection call the andriod had white blood and Alien Resurectrion takes place 200 years after Alien 3 should she have red blood too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed