CHUD AvP Movie Interviews

Started by Darkness, Dec 20, 2003, 11:12:31 PM

Author
CHUD AvP Movie Interviews (Read 1,234 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Cinematic Happenings Under Development have published three interviews with cast and crew of the Alien vs Predator movie. They’ve been to the set of Alien vs Predator and interviewed director Paul Anderson, Lance Henriksen, Alec Gillis and Tom Woodruff. More articles will be published on their website over the next few days/weeks so for now you can read the first three:

AvP Movie Interview Part 1 – Paul Anderson
AvP Movie Interview Part 2 – Lance Henriksen
AvP Movie Interview Part 3 – Alec Gillis and Tom Woodruff

Here’s an interesting quote from Paul Anderson about the film’s certificate:

CHUD: And what about the rating? Are we looking at a gore-fest?
Anderson: We're not making any specific rated movie. We're making the movie that we're making and it'll get the rating that it gets. There's so much unpleasantness in this movie. I mean, it's pretty gruesome.

Lawrence Alva

Lawrence Alva

i have been waiting for this movie since i was in jr high that was about 10 years ago. i loved the comics i used to draw them all the time i can't wait till this movie makes it to the big screen. i just hope it is not a dissapointment. i hate when cool movies turn out to be all retarded and the stories make no sence. i just hope they do a really good job on this movie. i know a lot of aliens and predator fans are going to be watching and i want to see a movie that would make all of us happy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed