Ridley Scott says Blomkamp's Alien 5 still planned with initial script done.

Started by draken161, Mar 30, 2016, 09:14:59 PM

Author
Ridley Scott says Blomkamp's Alien 5 still planned with initial script done. (Read 1,816 times)

draken161

Also with additional info on Covenant

http://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3383883/alien-covenant-know-ridley-scotts-next-alien-film/

Quote"We have Neill Blomkamp's Alien, which will be out in 2017," he told the Daily Beast. "We just have the first [screenplay] draft in so far but it looks pretty good."

The Alien Predator

Se we're getting two Alien films next year?

That seems like a risky move for Fox, they seemed cautious when they said that Alien 5 is pending Covenant and from a business point of view, that felt smart.

And if that's the case, it's odd that we haven't heard much from it whereas we got casting and filming information for Covenant and not Alien 5.

RakaiThwei

Until I hear something from Blomkamp himself... I'm not really buying this.

The Alien Predator

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Mar 30, 2016, 09:53:35 PM
Until I hear something from Blomkamp himself... I'm not really buying this.

I feel exactly the same... besides, didn't Blomkamp say he went on other projects or something?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

whiterabbit

This movie is never gonna happen. Until Ridley either finishes the new trilogy or dies and I hope to god it's when he finishes the trilogy.

Corporal Hicks

I'm confident we'll get it. After Alien: Covenant like was said. The only real issue is if Blomkamp is too deep inside another project when they want to move ahead with it. I don't want Ridley to end up moving onto another Prometheus/Alien prequel before Blomkamp gets back to it.

whiterabbit

We'll I don't see how they can't scheduled it in but it sure sounded like Ridley pulled rank with the intention of finishing his series first.

PsyKore

Sigourney and Biehn will be even older by the time the trilogy is finished. They really should film both alongside each other.

whiterabbit

That's a good point. By the time they film it she'll be the things grandmother... well actually she already is, isn't she. Great grandmother then. I'm serious, no offense meant but they are old enough as it is.

HuDaFuK

2017?

Seriously doubt that.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

That's an old article from 7 months ago Mr. Fuk.

Back then it was still possible.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed