Aliens V. Predator Ultimate Prey - AvP Anthology

Started by BryanThomasS, Jan 07, 2021, 08:18:28 PM

Author
Aliens V. Predator Ultimate Prey - AvP Anthology (Read 62,959 times)

felix

Incredible news! Thanks, Bryan.

Drukathi

Great, I really like Bug Hunt and If It Bleeds. AvP is missing for a complete set.

P.S. Juicy desire - see Prometheus Anthology someday.

EJA

They should have an "origin" story, showing how the Preds first encountered the Xenos.

BryanThomasS

You can see the author list on my blog http://bryanthomasschmidt.net/announcement-coming-december-2021/ or here in the news announcement just posted.

SM

SM

Good to see Navarro in there.  They need to get her to do another full length novel.  Digging McGuire and Sigler too.

Wonder if there will be any crossover with their other work.

Voodoo Magic

Quote...who will elevate the themes to feature tales of racism, intolerance, culture clashes, and the horrors of war.

Will be interesting to see how deep they go here for an AvP anthology book, where one might assume and expect just typical monster vs monster escapism fare.

Jesscobb

Avp goes pc...

RidgeTop

Quote from: Jesscobb on Jan 26, 2021, 09:31:59 PM
Avp goes pc...

Right because any entertainment touching on those issues is automatically SJW PC fare. ::)

AVP has had plenty of typical monster vs monster fare. As with Thicker Than Blood, I'm interested to see more atypical AVP story themes.

Wweyland

Great news but December is far off.

Samhain13

Samhain13

QuoteWe are amassing a slate of diverse writers who will elevate the themes to feature tales of racism, intolerance, culture clashes, and the horrors of war.

Jesscobb

Right because any entertainment touching on those issues is automatically SJW PC fare. ::)

Yup...glad you agree.

RidgeTop

It's called sarcasm.

Jesscobb

No....really?

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Jesscobb on Jan 26, 2021, 11:03:53 PM
No....really?

I mean, you were the one who put out the sarcastic "AVP goes pc" post in the first place, as if to imply that there somehow an issue with the subject matter this is tackling. Or with a "pc" mentality in the first place, from the way I read it...

Marc505

I was really excited to read this news, looking forward to it. What a good feeling it is to know there's fresh Alien, Predator and AvP content all in the works in different formats, the species are alive and well!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed