Predator 2 Artwork - AvP2 Predator?

Started by Darkness, Mar 21, 2007, 07:19:06 PM

Author
Predator 2 Artwork - AvP2 Predator? (Read 17,993 times)

wolfboy

Here's for all you guys complaining about the big head and small body.  http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/9681/vlcsnap511350on3.png

ButtZilla

meaning looking Predator. I like it!!!    ;D  

Keyes

Keyes

Just came across this.... http://iesb.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16 18&Itemid=99  To me, it's a new pic, but it doesn't match up with the Pred as far as we've seen on AVP2. Any thoughts?

Darkness

The top one is a fake.

Psykorgasm

Psykorgasm

Looks beautiful.    8)  

topman

topman

looks nice people

CheezySpam

CheezySpam

that's awesome. and if you compare it with the production still it is definitely the same predator from AVP2 right down to the 3 scratch marks on the lower "mouth" part of the mask.  However as most people mentioned about the head being to big for the body? It looks like a shot of the mask was photoshopped onto another body (and poorly I might ad) then masked the colors together with red... Still looks good to me!  (BTW:  The cover for Alien Ressurection sucks... why of all images did they pick that one   ???  ??

Cihbar

Cihbar

Hmm good point. it may be that it was photoshopped over it. maybe its the P2 body and face without mask and the AVP2 mask is covered over it. Watch the lines. Just a theory.   ;)  

RidgeTop

I really doubt it was photoshopped, you'll notice the sling that goes across the Preds abdomen, and it has it as well in the production photo.

RIJOENPIAL

It looks weird, although it is certainly AVP 2 Pred's mask allright...the same scratches' disposition, same weird top, although completely disproportioned... but i agree with wolfboy, the first pred's mask was huge, though much better crafted than this...the mouth piece vertical las it appeared in Pred 1, not angular as in Pred 2 and AVP, was a much better design...more alien-like...

RIJOENPIAL

Also, about the bulkiness of AVP Preds, they were armoured, which tends to make people bulky... Also, it would be unrealistic to devise all Preds with the same physique... It looks like the had was superimposed on the body, probably fan's art...but there is one way to know for sure...just wait till it is on amazon.com...

RIJOENPIAL

Uh, guys, I know this is not the right message board, but could you help me with something...why is Elpidia Carrillo credited in both Predator movies? She was the rebel in Predator, but who the hell was she in Predator 2? 'HELP...I NEED SOME HELP HERE'  Neo     ???  

Don Dorris

A picture of her appears on a computer screen in P2 in Keyes' operations room. That's it.  The DVD is legit by the way, no need to wait for the amazon release.

RIJOENPIAL

THen I won't buy it...ugly looking predator...   ;D  

RIJOENPIAL

Also, has anyone said why Fox cut portions of argualbly the best action sequence i have ever seen (the Dutch crew assaulting the Rebel base) ? That and the gore parts, so clumsily cut? I wanted to know if there is a DVD with the original Dillon-arm-firing version?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed