NECA Predalien & Alien Warrior Figure Reviews

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 05, 2007, 11:35:51 PM

Author
NECA Predalien & Alien Warrior Figure Reviews (Read 9,696 times)

Corporal Hicks

NECA recently released it’s highly anticipated first wave of AvPR figures featuring the PredAlien and Alien Warrior. I have to say, they’ve done a good job making it look really impressive and a lot of the fans have been eager to get their hands on the highly articulated Alien. Figures.com recently posted up a review for both of the figures:

“The Alien Warrior on the other hand is one of the best articulated figures of the year. Though die-hard fans probably have numerous other Alien figures, they’ll want to stock up on this generic creature because of its 18 points of useful articulation. This bad boy includes ball-in-socket joints at the neck, chest, and hips, cut joints at the biceps, wrists and thighs and hinge joints at the elbows, knees and ankles; making this the most posable Aliens figure ever. And let’s not forget the 14-inch long bendable tail, which helps this bad boy balance, with or without the three-piece base.”

It’s a very positive review, praising the the sculpt, painting…and generally all of it. You can read the whole thing at Figures.com. Thanks to Ultrapredator for the news.

MudButt

MudButt

I shall buy this!

Starkiller

Starkiller

Ace!

LoRdWoLf

LoRdWoLf

I must buy them for christmas!

Vemados

Vemados

It would be better if the dreads on the PA were bendable...

Predalien8675309

Predalien8675309

I must have these   :o  

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Happy to provide the news for ya guys! Personally, I think the figures are looking damn good.

Predalien8675309

Predalien8675309

I like the viseble skull feature on the Predalien   ;D     ;D  

Danger Close

Danger Close

Where could one buy these?

Ty

Ty

You can most likely purchase these at Gamestops, FWEs,  other.  Also, that Hybrid is very cool looking. A most have!   >:D  

ZombieSlayer909

ZombieSlayer909

Mcfarlane must be curled up in a corner!!    ;D  

Dingo

Dingo

Action figures are awesome!

predator343

predator343

Must get predalien!!!!!!!!!!!!   :o     :o     8)  .

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

Finally, it's about time I get Chet and Alien action figures!!!!

xenosporidium

xenosporidium

they are looking ace! but still, i prefer the Hottoys more. although they are way more expensive.   AARGH! I CANT CHOOSE!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed