Low Quality Greenband Trailer

Started by Darkness, Sep 08, 2007, 05:33:03 PM

Author
Low Quality Greenband Trailer (Read 11,326 times)

WarMachine

WarMachine

Eh I'm with Green Band on this one, Christmas is terrible for a movie's opening day...especially considering how poor the first one did in the reviews

MYM

MYM

I think it describes the story fine. What more is there to show? A predator mothership crash lands filled with facehuggers who take over a small town. Then!!!!!! A Predator shows up. People get killed, Aliens fight a Predator, and shit EXPLODES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Not saying it's a bad story, I'm just saying that it is pretty spelled out for ya.

RougeHunter

RougeHunter

Not bad...well the picture sucked but the movie looks good. Didn't really hear the  Slient Night (off in my own little AVP world) but you never know.

look at that redband trailer agian that pred has 3 plasma cannons  1 on each soulder and one in his hand    watch the part were the guy gets his face burnt off by the alien head poping form wolfs shot iam calling it what it is a hand cannon  the guy shooting the alien head off with the preds gun was the hand cannon i think he got it when the pred got killed by predalien or when pred grabed him up  or pred droped it and dude piced it u p killed alien and pred grabe dude up and took it back   the green trailer was ok i guess it was red with out the gore and few extra  scenes nothing big deal about it

annihilator

annihilator

I only wish they would make another trailer with more violent scenes with the silent night music.   other than that, i will be going to see death sentence just to see the trailer :)

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

^^^wow nobody is ever happy are they?  seriously man  get over yourself   and just be happy   the mother f**king movie will be out eventually

Punk19

Punk19

Alright that was what I was looking for all along. I loved how the ship crashed. I'll now save up my twenty bucks for the ticket, popcorn and drink at the theater. My dad probably won't like it, but I want to see it a week after Christmas. I don't care what he says, I'm gonna see the film alone. No parental guidence this time around.   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed