Recent posts

Recreational Area / Re: Last Movie You Watched
Last post by KiramidHead - Today at 11:11:29 PM
Abigail

That was a ton of fun.
General Film/TV Discussion / Mayor of Kingstown
Last post by ace3g - Today at 10:32:30 PM
Alien 5 / Re: Alien V - Facts and Rumors...
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 10:31:09 PM
I am looking forward to watch it! 8)
I love eating peanut butter🥜, potato chips and drinking some tea and purified water after being high while watching Adventure Time

8)🤟

Now watching The Silent Sea (Korean scifi thriller) Also, Bae Doona

😍
👉👈

Sometimes I drink guarana flavored energy drink...🫠🤟

...but not this time

:P👎
Aliens: Dark Descent / Re: Dark Descent DLC
Last post by Still Collating... - Today at 10:12:12 PM
Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Today at 01:06:26 PMSteam database update for Dark Descent, might mean nothing though, I bet you find out tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads up, didn't notice that! I'm still doubting we're getting any content form them anymore, buuuuuuut if they would do something, there's no better time for it than Alien day... Even just a simple option like they did with the last update (greater alien damage options, starting level of infestation options), maybe they can do something like options for more Aliens. Especially during onslaughts, like x3 times more would hit the right spot :laugh: cause for an upgraded team, this isn't too tough anymore if you have a position setup (still one Alien out of nowhere when you're on the move can destroy your whole squad though...).

In an ideal world I'd wish for a horde mode with some cool objectives.
Alien-Predator Literature / Re: Author Steve Perry Talks O...
Last post by SiL - Today at 09:36:32 PM
Quote from: Neila on Today at 11:43:32 AMI understand, so he wasn't commissioned to write a novel. I don't know how it usually works. So whether a studio commissions someone to write a novel or whether the author asks for it.
If he is the inventor of the word Yautja, that was a very long time ago and was therefore generally recognized.
As a fan I have to accept it or ignore it.
He was commissioned to write a novel. He was not put in charge of Predators. He was not asked to come up with a name for them - just the opposite. He has no particular authority.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Breathe
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 09:35:16 PM

Quote from: TheWrap"I think if we were to make a fourth 'Spider-Man' film, we'd probably have to figure out the journey that Tobey Maguire his character would be going on, and what obstacles he had to overcome to achieve that growth personally," Raimi told TheWrap. "And I hope that the villain would be chosen based on a representation of that obstacle."

https://twitter.com/TheWrap/status/1783220888655032768

The ancient astronaut hypothesis might be nothing but horse shit, but I love hearing Rod Serling's voice🤩

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed