AvP-R International Trailer

Started by Darkness, Aug 31, 2007, 07:47:09 PM

Author
AvP-R International Trailer (Read 20,364 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's nothing new. Alien was known as The Eight Passenger somewhere in Europe. Can't remember the country.

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

i agree with kanesson, the logo looks shit! ilikes its 4 a game!  im not guna watch this movie now

Strelok

Strelok

:)   just wait for the movie    ;)   and you all see what is the movie like

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

yeh i know, its just that ALIEN VS PREDATOR 2 sounds crap compared to  ALIENS VS. PREDATOR: REQUIEM  Oh well see what surprises fox does next! its sad for us here in europe we get the shit release date's and titles  lame!

Keyes

Keyes

Why would the international title need to be something different than the US!? AVP-R is fine, though I'd prefer "ALIENS VS. PREDATOR" everywhere and be done with it. Apparently Fo doesn't think we'd notice the slight name change from one to the other. I'd rather not have the "2" in this country, it just seems like dumbing down and I like the idea of this movie having it's own identity from the first.

Keyes

Keyes

Plus indeed they got the website name wrong with the added "s".

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

I agree with u totally DazAvP01. AVP-R sounds so much better! Which country are u from mate?

Dzséjt

Dzséjt

This is the bullshit! FOX -> "f**k you!"

torque160_bh

torque160_bh

fox are dicks...they change titles relese dates etc & they dnt giv a shit about the fans i am not going to the cinema 2 watch this film as they dnt care bout us  to hell with fox! asshole's  its guna be a shit film! first time director's, t.v actors crap effects and a shit storyline oh and another title change

Predhunter

Predhunter

The Alien movie was known as "The Eight Passenger" in Portugal, Corporal Hicks.

torque160_bh

torque160_bh

portugal? so what america and england speak the same language so why the hell do we get a crap title like alien vs. predator 2  i mean there's one pred in this movie a bunch of aliens so the 's' in alienmakes more sense and sounds betta

Xerxész

Xerxész

In Hungary: Alien: "The Eight Passanger: The Death". Aliens: "The name of the planet: Death". Alien3: "The final solution: Death". Alien ressurrection: "The Death ressurects". AvP: "The Death against the Predator".

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

f**k you FOX! I really hate the shit Alien vs Predator 2 title! The Aliens vs Predator Requiem is 1000 times better than this crap! WhY????? Foxs are a damn huge big assholes!   >:(  

Keyes

Keyes

Optimus Prime - I'm from England.  I just don't see at all why we need to get another title? This is just like the name changes for the recent Die Hard... so so uneccessary to do! It's gonna be confusing for fans around the world to refer to this movie with different titles. Just f**kin stick to one title around the world and go with it! Having "Requiem" at the end doesn't confine it to just the US, regardless of release date. In years to come, we need to call this film one title.

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

Ye optimus its a pile of wank .. and there just coinfusin people even more  wot happened to the alienS anyway? Now its just alien vs predator 2! Gimme a break!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed