New Prometheus Deleted Scene Still

Started by MrSpaceJockey, Sep 26, 2012, 06:40:01 PM

Author
New Prometheus Deleted Scene Still (Read 17,776 times)

MrSpaceJockey

First Blood

Such a shame they cut Danny Trejo out. :-[

Sexy Poot

Quote from: First Blood on Sep 26, 2012, 07:09:38 PM

I was thinkin the exact same thing  :laugh:

acrediblesource

Where do you think Danny Trejo came from?  He's got alien dna!!!!!

Remonster

I'm curious how much of the budget was frittered away with all of these alternate/deleted scenes.

Jango1201

Glad they did away with this opening. These guys belong in Attack of the Clones not the alien universe.

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: Jango1201 on Sep 26, 2012, 07:46:18 PM
Glad they did away with this opening. These guys belong in Attack of the Clones not the alien universe.

How so?

Feral_PRED

JoeyBlow

All the elder engineers shoulda been kept in the movie, it woulda had more impact on the scene contextwise.

Wernest

I don't like the idea of them "just getting old", getting more biomechanical - even mutated would be much better. What if our old space jockey just "grown" into his suit.

SpeedyMaxx

At a glance, I'm really glad that shit is not still in the movie.  It looks ludicrous, at least in stills.

Lord Freezer

It is a mamuthones! ( Sardinian pre-Christianic mask) ;D

thecaffeinatedone

Quote from: First Blood on Sep 26, 2012, 07:09:38 PM

Made pepsi come out of my nose at that xD

Snowdog

Snowdog

Looks like a really bad halloween mask. Glad they cut it out. But i would like to have some extra engineer scenes into the movie. Let them look a bit more intelligent. Put back the Davind/Engineer talk scene.

Gash

Gash

All a bit Star Trek. A scene better off deleted. I like that Engineers look like giant marble statues.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed