New Predators International Trailer!

Started by Darkness, Jun 23, 2010, 09:51:22 AM

Author
New Predators International Trailer! (Read 19,653 times)

TheShadowedOne1

TheShadowedOne1

;D OMFG!!!! This is going to be the best birthday present ever! July 9th is my birthday!!!! Why does it have to be so far away! I'm going to see this on Imax or a big cinema, I am not missing this! I'll kill someone to get in and get a seat! Cannot wait any longer! Gotta love Mr. Black and Classic.

JediMasterGabe

Awesome! I can't wait for this movie!

invisible hunter

invisible hunter

fantastic. :P  cant wait for this.

Xan21

Xan21

Watched it on my tv screen, Loved it!

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

http://www0.epinions.com/review/Predators_98118358/content_515650195076

Just thought you guys might want to check out supposedly the first review of the movie, I think its credible.

Bloody hell! man I'm excited about this movie, and if this film can triple its budget then I reckon the future will look good for the Predator Franchise

r0x0rs

I was sold on this movie when the Pred rips the spine and skull from the body, that is the most bloody and goriest thing i have seen in predator since Carl Weathers got his arm shot off. Another note, i believe that Fishburne and Brody will be the only survivors, Brody will be in an all out battle with the preds, and Fishburne will go back into hiding to wait for the perfect opportunity to strike. Just my belief of what is to come. But we have two weeks, so we shall find out then!

Blaine

Awesome trailer, and the movie looks fantastic. However, between all the trailers and photos this is starting to border on AVP-R territory in being able to piece together the entire film from the previews.

freddy616

cough cough mmmmmmmmm f**kIN AWESOME!!!!! >:D

Arnie

Arnie

OMG! Looks f**king awesome, it shows to many people getting killed for my liking mind but f**k it!
Going to be the best film this year by Far ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Stagin 26

the heat vision looks updated,sweet- ROYCE must be hardcore to survive a 1000ft. drop like that. ;D

Neon_Knight

Uhhh yeah, @Dual Blade - that guy gave Twilight - New Moon four stars. He said it was in his "top 10 films of 2009" - that same film which got resoundingly bad reviews from film critics across the globe. He's a f**king idiot.  If he thinks Predators is a good film - for me that pretty much sums it up - it's a bad film.  
I still say this film is going to be awful. The main cast is a massive cluster of film cliches, it's gonna be full of depressingly cheesy lines and idiotic concepts that would excite 12 year olds, telling from all the footage I've seen.  I can't see any sign in any of the trailers that there is any mature film-making going on (such as in the original Predator) but rather that this is some stupid over the top cheesy nonsense that most likely won't make any sense and may aswell be written by a prepubescent metalhead who draws skulls on all of his textbooks. :-\   And it also looks like it's still based on the leaked script which I read.  Which was so bad I nearly cried in favour of John McTiernan.

burgertron

burgertron

its ok for u yanks u get it in 14 days, in the UK we have to wait while august to see it! :(

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

Neon_Knight - don't be surprised man, it might end up be a silent hit. I know we shouldn't get too excited about films because it is all about the hype, but the trailer looks by far involved in the direction the movie is trying to go in. Predator movie's have always been driven in this direction of cliches, and again its how the film is handled that counts.
I got a feeling you end up liking this movie Neon_Knight :D

Firestorm

@ Burgertron the movie is released in the UK before the USA! Yes believe it or nto we are getting it here first, less than 14 days to go now!

deGRESSOR

I'm going to do myself a favor and NOT watch this, I've seen TOO much already.  I want to save much for the theater as I can.  This is not easy, I hope I can last the next two weeks:'( :-\ ???  :-[

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed