New Predators International Trailer!

Started by Darkness, Jun 23, 2010, 09:51:22 AM

Author
New Predators International Trailer! (Read 19,653 times)

Blaine

I have watched this a few more times, and not only is it the best trailer so far, but it is the one that sets the tone for the movie more than any other trailer or character bio video we have seen.  It looks as if this film is going to really deliver, and unless the ending is completely ridiculous, I think we'll all finally be very pleased.

wingchun8

In my opinion best trailer so far,at last an offering of gore and threat,very much what some of the other films in the series lacked.I want to walk out after the film feeling great about it and not let down as in previous outings.Roll on July it's gonna be a good one.....Predator Clan-'8th Division'.

ALIENS

ALIENS

dont get your hopes too high children, remember avp-r. lols

The Dude

The Dude

@ALIENS amen brotha, amen...
I'm pretty impressed with the new trailer but i was also impressed by the AVP and AVP-R trailers and that only led to being hugely disappointed. So i'm reserving judgement until i actually see the movie itself.
I don't wanna be preachy but both camps; the OMG this will be the BEST movie EVER!! and the OMG this will suck horrible BALLS!, should do the same. Remember, boys and girls, never judge a book by its cover and that's all a trailer is...

Honorless_Predator

Honorless_Predator

This movei is gonna kick ass. but in my opinion i think they are showing to much of the movie, they shouldnt have showed us mr.blacks face and they showed us some deaths in this trailer. Im super excited for this move but i think they are showin to much in the previews and body agree?

aceproductions

AWESOME!!!!!! ;D  :)

jake sully

jake sully

After Avatar ,every alien should be blue an friendly :'(

Alien³

Looks sweet.

GG

GG

you know what i found funny in the past everyone was like holy shit that scared the crap out of me in the first 2 predator movies.  Now everyone is like sick a predator movie, nothing else it just doesn't scare people anymore

Starkiller

awesome!

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

I really liked this. Still alittle on edge,  but i am hoping to enjoy it. I do hate the pred vision though

Starkiller

i agree with an earlier comment, they are showing way too much new footage, i just hope they dont do a avpr (show the whole movie thru trailers, pics, stills etc)

yeh im with u gort pred, im not keen on the pred vision.
looks like the avp1 vision, but in thermal blue instead of the red/orange.

cant wait for this film to drop!

Predalien

Predalien

Just got tickets for the premeire in Austin!! :)

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

@ Starkiller

I don't WANT this film to drop haha I do want to atleast enjoy myself, if anything for my dad (RIP) who showed me Predator 1 and 2 when I was little. I'm 19 now soo yeahh

I do know Predator 1 didn't do too well with critics, it was just f**king awesome, and I personally like Preds just 5% more then Alien :D

mjv100

this trailer is sick!

jungle + predators + bad ass humans with f@#k off massive guns = sweet film. job done.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed