New Predators International Trailer!

Started by Darkness, Jun 23, 2010, 09:51:22 AM

Author
New Predators International Trailer! (Read 19,653 times)

187avp

14 days f...... the longest 14 days of my life ;D

Feral_PRED

very very nice trailer, better than the others. ;D

Mick

Mick

Their will all ways be minor things for hard core Predator fans to pick apart, but overall this looks good and a lot more promising than the AVP films. :)

Wolf123

This looks so awsome, here in the u.k im preying for a certifiate 15 because im 15, i have to see this movie in cinema, it just has to be done :)

Fleshtrap666

by the way no one should think anything negative about the predator vision, if its one of the SP's vision anyway. They are supposed to have better technology then the classic preds.

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

This looks absolutely sweet. What I think that they have it right is the realness of the characters, this will surprise alot of people, ESPECIALLY the skeptics and critics that prey on ;D ;D   ' sequels '

Bring this movie on!!!

yaujta

yaujta

jesus, thats awsum!

bladehuntr

bladehuntr

BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!!! I WANT THIS MOVIE NOW!!!

come on, do it! DO IT!!! Come one! Release it I'm here RELEASE IT!! COME ON DO IT NOOOOUUUUUWW RELEASE IIIIIIITTT!!!!!

Requiem28

TOO AWESOME!!!!!!!

Neon_Knight

What the hell is everybody talking about "sleeves" for? Cos somebody isn't wearing sleeves, it has to be the ending?

Am I the only person going WTF?

Stuntman

dope as fuk...might be as good as or better than predator 1 who thinks so??

Warghost

I'm not watching it -- the TV spots is where it ends for me! The rest will be enjoyed when I see the movie. These trailers start showing the whole damn movie!

Stuntman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j44RmH6ljUM

yea they do kinda tell you already who is gonna die but...dont we already know??? the only ones likely to live are brody and fishburn...the rest are meat. Ill be damned if they dont skin fishburn slowly for killing other preds...predator hasnt been that embarrassed since PREDATOR 2 on SEGA...when danny glova goes thru a ship committing genocide :-[

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j44RmH6ljUM

Mines as big as a house

Best trailer ive seen in a long time!! and im loving the new style pred ship! gota feeling its gunna be a brillient ending

stem

stem

This is a real good trailer, and for the first time it doesn't look cheap. It looks bloody >:D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed