New Predators International Trailer!

Started by Darkness, Jun 23, 2010, 09:51:22 AM

Author
New Predators International Trailer! (Read 19,653 times)

Darkness

IGN have posted a new R-Rated international trailer for Predators. It lasts for two and a half minutes and features plenty of new footage. You learn a bit more about the characters, there’s a proper look at the Predator Falcon and Dogs, the new Predator vision is shown. You also see a Predator spine-ripping somebody.

You can check out 110 HD captures in the Gallery. Thanks to Stalker for the news.

bleau

Best trailer so far!!! This is gonna be epic. :)

ALIENS

ALIENS

Predator Vision's f**ked up.

he is flying, can someone survive a fall that high?
also notice he hasnt got his sleeves on at this point so it may be the ending, is he being dropped off back at earth or is it a dream? ???

Fujimaster

SOLD!!!!

bleau

He got sleeves on, look and pause, they are rolled up!

Predator Warloard

Predator Warloard

yamcha01  good observation I think that scene of him falling is maybe the ending were they drop him off on earth literally drop him off like a used whore

It has to be the ending cause he has no sleeves at this point

Predator Warloard

Predator Warloard

bleau ok just paused it an yes your right he does have his sleeves rolled up

who would survive a fall that high and with nor fractures bones or srpanged body parts

Lamiltion

Lamiltion

This trailer is making my eyes water, :o :'(  pure eye candy I want to see it already 14 days left cant wait

Deco

Deco

Now im interested.... and its takes alot for me to be interested....

beeko

beeko

very nice

Kobee12

Kobee12

Awsome!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Drakolowe

shhh if you can moan about that trailer you can moan about anything, tht was Awesome!

Six-String-Samurai

f**king epic springs to mind :o

Fleshtrap666

epic f**king spinal cord ripping....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed