PG13 Gone Live On AvP Site

Started by Darkness, Jul 26, 2004, 12:38:43 AM

Author
PG13 Gone Live On AvP Site (Read 26,209 times)

yautja

yautja

femmefatale I heard that there is gallons of predator and alien gore. The movie sounds very good hearing a clip from my man baseman. The movie is going to be like watching aliens and predator on amc channel. Not much cursing but loads of violence. I watched predator on amc before they showed everything but cut out the language. The movie is going to have madd potential. Take care   :)     :)  

J

J

The films going to do fine, and you know why??  because everyones hung up over the gore and the ratings thing! Hear me out, this would be the last thing on OUR minds if we new the film was going to do badly, the trailer and the novel creates a grat image in our minds, had we had seen a bad trailer we'd all be knocking on FOX's door, with baseball bats and afew chainguns.   All of us are just eager to see this movie, thats all.   rreeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllaaaaaaaaaxxxxx folks, all is in hand.

Eternal Alien

Eternal Alien

J is right for some parts,though you have to understand that Alien was a movie that disturbed some people,and then they grew to become fans of this genre and specially of how it gave us nightmares even to this date,us the new fans,and the first.Ripley may have been the first silver sceen heroine,but the real star and terror was the Alien,and Predator gave us that not all high tec rastas are from this world and just chill smokin a joint,they hunt you if you represent good game,and then they skin you and rip your spine out and mount your head in a trophy room.So J and others cut some slack to those in need of nightmares and hopelessnes,those movies go into history,and we the fans worship and get sleepless nights or days.

avp fan

avp fan

if u are all true fans then u will see it anyway.quit winnin just as long as preds and aliens are in it im happy.pg 13 isnt that bad..its better than pg or g sure blood and gore kicks ass but its the preds and aliens that count...CMON!

Eternal Alien

Eternal Alien

True avp fan,nothing to argue there,but if you only get Predators killing Aliens when you understand why they hunt anything that can hunt them back,you just don't want to feel it,you want to see it,and of course Aliens who are parasites to begin with,you wanna see everyone getting killed including your girlfriend even if this maybe the first movie she maybe staring in.Look @ ALIEN RESURRECTION the poor Aliens where to pathetic to be killed by a guy on a wheelchair(No offense),that would've never happend on ALIENS,no,because they are "the perfect organism" although people get lucky and "shit happens",but overall it is at least a good excuse to see Aliens and Predators rippin' each other apart,hopefully their might be a good plot twist,that leads to ALIEN.

Angelion

Angelion

ok this is going to be a very stupid question but whats everyone getting worked up on? PG13?

G-Dog

G-Dog

everyone is worked up on the rating because they think that AVP is not gong to be as good if it were an R-rated movie. That is the bottom line. Angelion, where are you from?

femmefatale_1

femmefatale_1

I think the movie is going to be great and the PG-13 rating will not matter, I have been waiting for an AVP movie to come out for more than 5 years (well maybe more like ten) so my hunger to see this movie will not change, it just would have been better if it followed suit with all of the alien and two predator movies with the R rating.  But I am not going to lose hope to see a director's cut of the movie. Are any of you guys going to watch all of the alien and predator movies before the movie comes out?

G-Dog

G-Dog

yeap, i'm having an all Alien and Predator movie day on the 12th. From morning up to late in the day, 12 hours worth of alien and predator death.....then, I'm watching that behind the scenes look on Fox, after that, I'm going to see the midnight showing of AVP... Damn I can't wait!!! Oh yeah, I am gettign my movie ticket early in the morning for later that night.

femmefatale_1

femmefatale_1

I hear ya, I almost want to camp outside the theater and take a day off from work!

G-Dog

G-Dog

sounds like a plan bro!! two weeks and countin"!

femmefatale_1

femmefatale_1

Still seems too long of a time to wait!

J

J

Peeps, check out my version of the intro to the sequel of this movie, AVP 2   ALL Opinions will be noted so please do tell me where am going with this, if you like it or not.   8)  

Sith

Sith

The PG-13 rating doesn't mean there's going to be no blood or violence. I've seen plenty of PG-13 movies with some rather impressive scenes of blood and gore, etc. In my experience, nowadays it isn't violence that gets you R ratings, it's sexual content.

Variable

Variable

O shit. I missed the big news the rating. PG-13? We lost the battle. To tell you the truth I dont have anything positive to say right now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed