PG13 Gone Live On AvP Site

Started by Darkness, Jul 26, 2004, 12:38:43 AM

Author
PG13 Gone Live On AvP Site (Read 26,187 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Well, this is the final confirmation of a PG13 rating. As predicted, the Official AvP Website has been updated with the PG13 logo:

AvP has been rated PG13 for “Violence, language, horror images, slime and gore”. Maybe, ratings have changed these days and I’m sure AvP will be pushing the PG13 rating to the limit but it still doesn’t change the fact, that the previous Alien and Predator films were rated R. Here’s hoping for an uncut DVD edition.

Thanks to Jeff and Corpral Hicks for the news.

Blaze

Blaze

I guess im pissed (right?)   first lpost

Cookies

Cookies

i dont get it becuase doesnt have to be paul anderson?  I mean he makes the choices of editing.  So it eather means fox made some cuts behind pauls back or the movie wasnt that gory in the first place.  Becuase it isnt fox that makes the rating anyway..  So it has to be pauls fault in the part of how he did the voilent scences.

SCAR

SCAR

Well no guess what i'm pist as well but it's time to fasse the fact's ,atlist there will still be gore and violence!thank GOD!!!  2ND POST!!!

Blaze

Blaze

Russian roullete world champion chips:   Paul spins the chamber, puts the gun to his head!!!   We have a winner...

flonge

flonge

Lets hope they make the best out of it!!!  I'm still a real fan and will not give up this movie easily. I'm going to see this one many times on cinema and hope for a uncut version if needed...  I loved the novelization and the movie can't be too different!  PG-13: I think's it's a bad call, but real fans won't give this one up...  We been waiting since P2 for this one, and finally PA makes a script which is Awsome and presents us AVP, I love it!

Corpral Hicks

Corpral Hicks

its still gore and all that, darkness aint u on ur pc? u aint on yim

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

I STILL HAVE HOPE FOR THIS MOVIE BUT A AM GUNNA GET A PIRATE NOW BUT I WILL SEE AT THE CINEMA , ONE MORE THING AMERICANS RATINGS ARE NOT AS STRICT AS THE UK SO I THINK IN UK THIS WILL BE A 15.. SORRY I AINT WAITING 2 MONTHS FOR THIS CAR BOOT SOON LOL

CHEEKY

CHEEKY

Yes, I WAS GONNA PAY TO SEE THIS. Now all anticipation of good suspence and horror have been destroyed. I am expecting a 1hr 27min long Teenage Mutant Ninja tutles type of movie.  The only way I am seeing this one is: Alien.vs.Predator.centropy.recode.OneCd.avi   F*ck those greedy bastards at FOX !! They just can't butcher every movie like this, someone's gotta put a stop to this.

Corpral Hicks

Corpral Hicks

im gonna laugh so much if this films good!

mrlee

mrlee

think dudes T3 was R rated in america and 12a here, so if its rated pg-13 in americs it could be pg here. Damn this place, need direct dvd copy, not crappy internet pixel crap

this place as in england

Corpral Hicks

Corpral Hicks

well us usally gets r1 dvds about a few weeks after the films released, just import it!

Vamp

Vamp

slime?

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Look at it:  Violence, Language, Horror Images, Slime and Gore,  sounds almost like a R-Rating movie :p  Stupid Paul Anderson, who always said he wanted a R-Rating. Damn you FOX.  Anyway, I still gonna see this movie, but I just hate this news.

Chris

Chris

How can a chestbursting scene even begin to fit in the pg-13 rating.  The PG-13 rating was created because of indiana Jones and the temple of doom!!  This was because it was pretty dark and maybe abit extreme for kids!!! Yeah right!!!!  An Alien movie isn't an alien movie if they don't have the big red 18 or R on the poster.  Also the Alien series is well respected as it stands even with resurection involved!!  Imagine if this movie sucks it will slowly become like holloween and Nightmare on elm street series, a never ending pile of shit, minus the originals!!!!!!  f**k the bbfc and foX and I wait to see the movie b4 comenting on Anderson...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed