Recent posts

All right for real, I get the disappointment with Hicks and Newt being killed offscreen, that is a really bad decision to make and I agree with that. But you can't just recon it out, It's only gonna make the main storyline worse and Confusing. it's like trying to prevent a car crash through time travel With butterfly effect, You might end up stopping a car From crashing, but the end result could be a train wreck. There's some stuff I like about alien CM, I like some of the new alien variant, crusher is probably the most plausible one, but in all I really enjoyed all of them.  But Alien 3 also has some good stuff, even though there were some flaws within the films, It's still a Decent film.
I can't say much too on both,since I haven't played or watched both in like years.
An apple decision?

I see they've opted not to release physical media for Killers of the Flower in the US.
Alien: Romulus / Re: What do you want to see in...
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 02:48:51 PM
I'm really curious to see how they will handle that. Carefully curious.
Alien-Predator Literature / Re: Aliens vs Avengers
Last post by xShadowFoxX - Today at 02:38:12 PM
Imma be honest, I think if it were Predator vs Avengers, I'd be more interested. With the Aliens, tho... I think it's gonna get boring real quickly.
Aliens: Colonial Marines / Re: If gearbox was afforded mo...
Last post by Kradan - Today at 02:31:24 PM
Ok, everyone who was dissapointed with A3 and loved this game raise your hand and shout "OORAH TO ASHES"

Why's nobody shouting ?
Recreational Area / Re: Kradan is pretty OK at the...
Last post by Kradan - Today at 02:26:30 PM

QuoteJesus Christ is tremendously humble but not at all modest
I loathe it, independent from everyone else who dislikes it because I see no redeeming qualities in it whatsoever, it is wretched.

An immorally produced and sycophantic mess.

It even gets the Derelict layout all confused, the crew of the Nostromo encountered the cargo hold after the Pilot not before, and the cargo hold exists directly underneath the Pilot not f**king adjacent to it.

Even when doing "fanservice" it is pathetically incorrect and totally misunderstood the film at nearly every turn, I only feel sympathy for the multitudes of Studios forced to put something together from the nightmare Gearbox Software created, and particularly anyone unlucky enough to have this on their curriculum vitae.
Alien: Romulus / Re: What do you want to see in...
Last post by TheBATMAN - Today at 01:54:18 PM
The timeline placement already makes it problematic. The main sub-plot of the whole trilogy is the company trying to acquire the Alien and now they've seemingly had it all along...
Recreational Area / Re: The Alien Dialogue Thread ...
Last post by TheBATMAN - Today at 01:52:11 PM
Ambulate.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed