NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,226 times)

Kailem

Kailem

The rumours of them losing the Alien and Predator licences seem more and more plausible.

lightsyder

lightsyder

Yeah, I expected more reveals for both lines not just 3 alien repaints with better articulation and a promise to finish the lost tribe

Jonesy Not Expendable

I wasn't expecting to see much but kinda surprised we didn't see a couple of the upcoming lost tribe.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

So, that means there would be no Ultimate Wolf Predator!?  >:( Heck, even the predators from the third movie deserve an ultimate treatment.

City Hunter Yautja

I just got my Neca Predator 2 City Hunter today! My favorite Yautja at last is in my possesion.

Still Collating...

They confirmed "lots more incoming" they just didn't show it since this kinda represents from now to Oct what's coming. I still don't approve, this was an insult almost. Literally nothing new, glossed over in a few minutes. I don't believe they're loosing the license, they're just jumping on the new fads of Back to the Future toys and the already annoying TMNT sets. They're too busy with the stupid turtles. I have never been more disappointed with them. Alien and Predator are their oldest and biggest licenses, there's still so much they can do there and people want it. People are complaining on twitter and on youtube.

City Hunter Yautja

Does anyone know where I can het get a Big Red figure? Is there Neca version?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on Jul 21, 2021, 10:18:07 PM
There was a NECA one years ago, but you'll probably have to go to ebay to get one.

lightsyder

lightsyder

Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on Jul 21, 2021, 10:18:07 PM

Yeah, ebay is your best bet.  But be careful of knock offs.  That figure has lots of them floating around on sites like ebay and mecari.

City Hunter Yautja

Thanks for the info and tips. I shall tread carefully in my search.

lightsyder

lightsyder

Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on Jul 22, 2021, 01:45:28 AM

Sure thing!  Best advice I can give is if the price is too good to be true and it's coming from China it's a bootleg

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: lightsyder on Jul 22, 2021, 03:57:17 AM

Sure thing!  Best advice I can give is if the price is too good to be true and it's coming from China it's a bootleg

Does a 200.00 USD or 500.00 USD price seem more realistic and not like a bootleg?

lightsyder

lightsyder

Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on Jul 22, 2021, 04:03:40 AM

Does a 200.00 USD or 500.00 USD price seem more realistic and not like a bootleg?

I'm honestly not sure.  I've not checked the prices in years.  See what completed sales look like, not from China.  Google fir some bootleg pics too.  If I remember correctly you can tell the difference fairly easily.  Wrist blades might be backwards?  Paint difference too I think...

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Absolutely no NECA Predator toy is worth that amount. Please don't ever pay that much.

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: The Shuriken on Jul 25, 2021, 09:18:44 PM

Absolutely no NECA Predator toy is worth that amount. Please don't ever pay that much.

Thanks! I won't. 500 USD is too high for me, thats closer to the price of a City Hunter Biomask!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed