Reconnaissance Pack DLC [Updated] // Screenshots & Videos

Started by ikarop, May 01, 2013, 10:53:22 PM

Author
Reconnaissance Pack DLC [Updated] // Screenshots & Videos (Read 46,702 times)

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: EEV2650 on May 02, 2013, 04:32:03 AM
I'm surprised they are releasing a DLC what with all the negative critcism.
They can't simply bail out. They released a Season Pass before the release so they HAVE TO fulfill the contract no matter how shitty the game is.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Well I for one is going to buy it because this game is awesome online...... So there :P.

predxeno

predxeno

Yeah, it may be surprising; but the mp is actually VERY addictive.  Also, is this out on the PSN Store in the US yet?

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Personally, I think Gearbox should be made to get its house in order before putting more DLC's on the market, this game is a shambles that no amount of updates is going to change, which we (the consumer) shouldn't be paying for in the first place.  And yet the reality seems to be people are only too happy to buy the next step, not me though, Randy must be laughing all the way to the bank!!

szkoki

szkoki

Quote from: DRAKE M. on May 01, 2013, 11:44:41 PM
No new Bug Hunt map? No thanks..

:(

how cool would be 2 new maps or a big f*in one with  10 supressors

simply the whole aliens movie can be played, startin in the hive, buy doors to get to the apc, buy the apc, little loading screen, why not? get into hadley's buy doors, supressor even welder's(1 welder means 1 door lock), buy the com to call the ship, and meanwhile buy supressors, weapons etc etc....the possibilities are unlimited here, even could fix that shitty SP campaign for me

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I might get it if the player base is still high on Xbox. Admittedly i havent been on regular mp for a while. Only thing I regret about avp2010 is not getting the dlc when they came out .

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Give me Candleworks and a Runner! These new skins better not be some slaggin' head crests and shoddy color schemes...

Killa-Hawke

Killa-Hawke

I would love to see a Nostromo map!!!!

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Killa-Hawke on May 02, 2013, 05:04:55 PM
I would love to see a Nostromo map!!!!
This ain't happening either.

DRAKE M.

DRAKE M.

Does anyone play anymore? I have been trying to play online for about 2 weeks and have found zero games available on all formats.

ikarop

ikarop

QuoteThe Reconnaissance Pack will be rolling out on al platforms beginning May 7th (May 8th for PlayStation 3 players in Europe) and will be available individually or as part of the Aliens: Colonial Marines Season Pass, a bundle that Colonial Marines Season Pass, a bundle that includes access to the previously released Bug Hunt add-on along with two upcoming packs that will further expand the game's multiplayer and campaign offerings.

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: DRAKE M. on May 02, 2013, 07:30:23 PM
Does anyone play anymore? I have been trying to play online for about 2 weeks and have found zero games available on all formats.

I play on PS3; make sure you're set to Public servers, not Friends-Only servers (the game starts you out on that one).

DRAKE M.

DRAKE M.

Quote from: predxeno on May 02, 2013, 08:22:49 PM
Quote from: DRAKE M. on May 02, 2013, 07:30:23 PM

I play on PS3; make sure you're set to Public servers, not Friends-Only servers (the game starts you out on that one).

PC here, i'm set to online....used to be able to play all the time but now it never finds a game. I just tried for an hour. I tried every game mode and it said that it couldn't find any games. I know that this game isn't that popular but you can't tell me that there isn't one person (other than me) on this entire planet playing this game on PC.

predxeno

predxeno

The Runner plays on PC and he experiences the same issues you do.

DRAKE M.

DRAKE M.

Quote from: predxeno on May 02, 2013, 08:51:09 PM
The Runner plays on PC and he experiences the same issues you do.

I wonder if it's an issue or if there really is no one playing? Can't blame 'em for not playing...but I still think Bug hunt is fun. Oh well, solo match!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed