AvP Article in Sci-Fi Magazine

Started by Darkness, Jun 22, 2004, 09:44:59 PM

Author
AvP Article in Sci-Fi Magazine (Read 27,386 times)

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

Yes, only intelligence! not how they look like.

A-J

A-J

actually i'd prefer everything the way it originally was, aliens SHOULD not be smart, they're supposed to be like a wild brood, killing anything that comes in their way.. alien resurection was just too weird showing the aliens as smart creatures.

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

A-J u'r right just the standard alien.

Variable

Variable

Yea, in AR they were scary smart. Like when it used its mouth to turn on the steam. Or when they pulled Wincott through the floor and used his dead body to lure everyone to it. They were beter in Alien, Aliens, and in Alien 3 when they wernt a bunch of genues's and I am not afraid to post Winston.    :D  

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Good, darkness you rule. was about time tho   ;)    Well lets get back to buisness, First winston, I will stop writting comments on A vs P. It is just not working, I should say that we all do the same. Lets argue on tha movie. Anyway bud, I better love talking with ya than shitting ya. your a cool guy bit its defenetly not working for the avp.  For the first thing, P A said there was 5 preds. I dunno why someone said it was 3?. Cuz we see 3 in the trailers? Well think to this,1- there is more than 1 celtic and more than 1 fish face or normal pred. May be they are all from diferent clans that wears different masks, so 2 of a clan, 2 of another. A single representant of the 3rd clan and finally the elder. could be a possibility. taught to that?? Or 2- there is 3 pred and Pa said that to take us on a false route. But I doubt it, It would be kind of boring if there is 3 preds dont ya think?   And for the alien intelligence, true in Rez they were very intelligent, but not too intelligent. And we dont know if the "normals aliens " would have done the same thing. For the push of te button to the trap etc. Since we only saw it in Rez, we cant say that they were more intelligent cuz of the humans dna. If so, then be it, but the aliens would have reacted a simillar way.

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

I thought the only alien that was spliced with human dna was the queen so she could grow that uterus type thing and give birth to the newborn like a human or mamal for that matter and also thats why the new born looked more human then alien because of ripleys dna and thats why it feels ripley is its mother not the queen.The queen didnt have the right human pheramones that ripley did so the new born killed her.And as for the alien that pushed the button on that guy, it new how to do it because its been tortured with it for who knows how long until it would stop and back off when the scientist would just have to put his hand over the button as to say if you dont do as i say your gonna get it

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

Bringer of Death is exactly right. The movie AR isn't that complicated.

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

thanks there Alien Emperor, I dont really think that the aliens in resurection were that much more intelligent then any of the other ones we've seen before.

Jason

Jason

Just thought i'd add my comments on what i've read. We were saying the pred has a code of honour. true. but then the subway was brought up. Did anyone notice that everyone in pred 1&2 that got killed had guns. Hey even the grandma had a big one. That why the pred didn't kill the south american chick in pred one. she wasn't armed. And dutch realized it too, that's why he kicked the gun out of her hands. Now too the aliens, they're a constantly evolving species spread out across the universe that rarely come into contact. they rely mostly on instinct. yes, they are smart and i won't argue that, but when the queen backed away from the torch it was instinct. Plus those things get pretty frickin hot.   :D   anyhoo just my thought i could be wrong but hey whatever right    ;D  

Fari_21

Fari_21

Ok ok imma put it simple for those so Called ALIEN HARDCORE fanz....THEY SUCK,,, u wanna wait fo da dvd better dat way u don't pay to see ur so call hardcore aliens get fried, chopp up like chap suyi...  they hatin on me in other boards for speakin the truth but i aint gonna be a fa...g about it and  give their names here since i'm not to tell people off when they aint around......anywayz,,,,,,,,PREDS RULE LIKE IT OR NOT IS THE TRUTH..... PEACe....   8)  

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

Fari_21, HAHA, HAHAHAHA in your face   ;D  

wagf

wagf

go aliens motha f**kas

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

Fari freak show, how do you figure the preds win, they get there asses kicked if you ask me seeing as how if there are 5 in this movie only 1 lives? thats sounds like there get beat to me, Im a huge pred fan but dont count out the aliens strength speed and agility as we see when the 1 pred in the prailer gets f ed up by the aliens.

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

and wha makes u think that the hive of aliens are still alive?????????????????? i read befor an interview thats was posted here alil while and back i remember the guy who who had visited the set said that it was last scenes shot and he said there were only 3 survivers an alien witch he didnt witch one it was  a pred and lex ......So no i ask u how U figure that the predz are the loosing bunch?? none of  us really know who will win,  but there alil something to think about......

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Both will get their ass kicked. Its A   V   P. Preds are goin to get trashed, then aliens are goin to get trashed. But still, how many preds, how many aliens, does the queen have time for some trashing before the end,  Put these all together and youll get a lil idea. I think that there will be 5 preds + elder= 6 preds in total. I think that there will be around 9 aliens in the start but goin up in the movie to maybe 20 cuz of the crew. = 1 predalien. And that the queen will screw like 2 preds, then at the end, its lex the pred vs the queen and maybe 10-15 aliens. Ten the elder come to take the surviving pred home, discover that lex is there, that the queen and the aliens are out. So he decide to fight the queen to let time to the 2 survivor to get out. Then BIG BADABOOM. the pyramid get or sealed or destroyed. The end.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed