"That’s in process" - Ridley on Next Alien Prequel

Started by Stolen, Sep 02, 2020, 07:24:59 PM

Author
"That’s in process" - Ridley on Next Alien Prequel (Read 64,315 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nah. Riddlez gotta Riddle.

He's already done the damage, if you consider it that. No harm in letting him finish now, especially since the next movie after will likely be a sort of 'soft reboot' with a new cast/situation anyways.

Huggs

More damage can indeed be done.

Nightmare Asylum

Immortan Jonesy

That's the optimism I was looking forward.

Evanus

Kradan

Billiken

Billiken

I think finish the saga. Don't be a tease and leave us hanging. To be honest I've enjoyed the prequels.

Kimarhi

The fool has had his chance. 

My trust in him as an Alien universe savior crashed and burned with Prometheus. 

He is now like that hobo in a trenchcoat you walk by in a big city.  You never know what the fool my do.  Might walk by you and you be okay, might start flipping at you doing naked cartwheels. 

Nightmare Asylum

One order of naked cartwheels, please. And a side of android-induced body horror!

Local Trouble

He should just keep pouring all of his energy into Raised by Wolves.  That's clearly what he wants to be doing, not warming over a cooked beast.

Immortan Jonesy

Beyond the influences, the true creator is Aaron Guzikowski. Scott is one of the producer. There may be some love letters to him (made by other people of course) but strictly speaking, he has directed the first 2 episodes.

Kradan

Quote from: Billiken on Oct 13, 2020, 12:24:44 AM
I think finish the saga. Don't be a prick tease and leave us hanging. To be honest I've enjoyed the prequels.

I applaud your honesty. Me too

son_of_kane

I'd want Ridley as an exec producer on wherever the franchise heads to next. But the Beast itself requires a new director who is totally in awe of it. That's the only way forward for the series.

Immortan Jonesy

At last someone has seen the light. Now we wait.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on Oct 13, 2020, 10:07:24 AM
Quote from: Billiken on Oct 13, 2020, 12:24:44 AM
I think finish the saga. Don't be a prick tease and leave us hanging. To be honest I've enjoyed the prequels.

I applaud your honesty. Me too

No one's deliberately being a tease. It's more the almighty box office receipts have spoken.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed