The Face Hugger Sound Efects At The End Of Aliens

Started by pinkystinkinc, Oct 20, 2020, 02:26:55 AM

Author
The Face Hugger Sound Efects At The End Of Aliens (Read 4,903 times)

pinkystinkinc

The main reason I enjoyed AVP Requiem even though it's too dark to see anything is the fact that the aliens finally arrive on present day earth to do some damage. The predalien was pretty cool too and so was detective predator. It was such a cheesy bad movie without any proper lighting but it was still fun.

Nightmare Asylum

Among a vast multitude of other problems that I couldn't even begin to list, Aliens on modern day Earth was one of the many things that I felt AVPR did very, very wrong.

pinkystinkinc

You didn't like how they heartlessly face raped and chest bursted a cute kid and his dad embedded the predalien's seeds into a pregnant woman through her neck directly into her womb or nuked the entire town of crested butte colorado killing every inhabitant of the movie

Nightmare Asylum

Kradan

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 22, 2020, 03:26:24 PM
An Alien invasion of Earth sounds like the worst possible direction to take this series. It is just some zombie movie at that point, basically.

Idk, I'd like to see that. Not necessarily the war against Aliens but rather small group of people forced into hiding and surviving in Aliens-infested world. Something along the lines of future scenes from Terminator comes to mind. Or Earth sequences from Earth Hive or Nightmare Asylum

pinkystinkinc

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 23, 2020, 12:52:03 AM
Nope.

Don't take your B movies so seriously they're just glorified high budget drive in schlock flicks.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: pinkystinkinc on Oct 23, 2020, 01:01:07 PM
Nope.

Don't take your B movies so seriously they're just glorified high budget drive in schlock flicks.

I love tons of great B movies.

AVPR isn't a B movie. It is just bad.

pinkystinkinc

pinkystinkinc

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 23, 2020, 05:20:06 PM
Quote from: pinkystinkinc on Oct 23, 2020, 01:01:07 PM
Nope.

I love tons of great B movies.

AVPR isn't a B movie. It is just bad.

B movies are supposed to be bad thats what makes them so good . Didn't you ever watch that old 90s show MST3K?

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Oct 23, 2020, 03:44:02 PM
So? It's still a dumb garbage idea.
Oh, and the PredAlien sucks.

The Predalien is awesome give that freak some camoflouge laserbeams and a helmet and you got yourself a super predator

Immortan Jonesy

I like some regular B movies. But my favorites ones are the B movies that, given the large amount of talent involved, ended up looking like Alien movies. 

Actually, I don't think AVPR can even match the "so bad, it's good" kind of movie.

You need someone like Nicolas Cage for that matter  :laugh:

SM

B movies are supposed to be bad thats what makes them so good .

They're not supposed to be bad.

AvP:R isn't supposed to be bad.  But it is.

Local Trouble

How many times did you pay to see it in a theater?

pinkystinkinc

pinkystinkinc

Quote from: SM on Oct 23, 2020, 08:17:50 PM

https://www.denofgeek.com/movies/10-remarkable-things-about-aliens-vs-predator-requiem/

Quote from: Local Trouble on Oct 23, 2020, 08:49:32 PM

I took 3 buses to watch Alien 3 at some far away theater in Dallas Texas when it first came out and I'm still wondering if I could get a refund someday

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Local Trouble on Oct 23, 2020, 08:49:32 PM

Speaking of which ... I wonder if @FI watched it in the theater at all...

Edit - I wouldn't blame her if not.

Nightmare Asylum

I skipped AVPR in the theater. I didn't even see it 'til 2010 when it was on cable.

And then I never watched it again.

SM

Quote from: pinkystinkinc on Oct 23, 2020, 10:25:57 PM
Quote from: SM on Oct 23, 2020, 08:17:50 PM

https://www.denofgeek.com/movies/10-remarkable-things-about-aliens-vs-predator-requiem/

I'm not sure this it the glowing review you seem to be intimating it is.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed